+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa process time line

Roland2024K

Jan 4, 2024
How long does the visa process take for British Columbia Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs? How long does it take that necessitate me to contact IRCC?

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
How long does the visa process take for British Columbia Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs? How long does it take that necessitate me to contact IRCC?
So you have received BC nomination and applied for PR through IRCC? Google - IRCC processing times. It will depend on if you applied through EE or not. Guessing around 12 months.

Roland2024K

Jan 4, 2024
So you have received BC nomination and applied for PR through IRCC? Google - IRCC processing times. It will depend on if you applied through EE or not. Guessing around 12 months.
I applied as a skilled work not EE. 12 months seem long, I was told BC PNP visa application will be one to two months,. I need to be patient then. Thank you for your kind and quick response.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I applied as a skilled work not EE. 12 months seem long, I was told BC PNP visa application will be one to two months,. I need to be patient then. Thank you for your kind and quick response.
So are you still waiting for BC nomination to apply to IRCC? That could be two months and then IRCC processing of over a year for PR.