+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa problems

tannishk

Nov 10, 2013
Sir in universities like British Columbia and McGill don't require indian students to give ielts if they have 90% above in 12 th
My academic qualifications are
10th 9.6 cgpa
12 th 94.4 %
And some achievements in computer science with national level Olympiads etc
Sir my query is if I get a provisional admission any university without appearing for ielts do I require it for study visa
And I more thing i come from not so good family so there any scholarships or financial aids available for international students I am planning to apply to McGill Ubc university of Toronto and McGill

(Please forgive me if I used wrong facts)

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
tannishk said:
Sir in universities like British Columbia and McGill don't require indian students to give ielts if they have 90% above in 12 th
My academic qualifications are
10th 9.6 cgpa
12 th 94.4 %
And some achievements in computer science with national level Olympiads etc
Sir my query is if I get a provisional admission any university without appearing for ielts do I require it for study visa
And I more thing i come from not so good family so there any scholarships or financial aids available for international students I am planning to apply to McGill Ubc university of Toronto and McGill

(Please forgive me if I used wrong facts)
Yes you can get Scholarships but you will have to show the Canadian High Commision enough funds ffor your stay there in Canada like living, eating, transportation, books etc.
IELTS is solely University requirement. If your University asked you for IELTS then you attach IELTS while applying for study permit aswell. If your Uni did not ask for IELTS and gave you admission without IELTS then you don't require IELTS with your VISA but its better to attach it. Also if you studied for a long time in an institution whose first language was English and is recognised by CHC you also don't need IELTS mostly. But in case of India I think its better to do IELTS anyways and your Profile shows you are an amazing student so you shouldn't have any problems doing it :)

tannishk

Nov 10, 2013
Sir if I have a local sponsor in the region do I still need to show my living expense to the Canadian visa people
And sir what is generally the time taken by people to get a permanent residence can I apply for it by showing work experience from my part time jobs and co exp that exists in universities ??????

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
tannishk said:
Sir if I have a local sponsor in the region do I still need to show my living expense to the Canadian visa people
And sir what is generally the time taken by people to get a permanent residence can I apply for it by showing work experience from my part time jobs and co exp that exists in universities ??????
If you have local sponsor in the region then your sponsor has to show that they can support you, like their bank statements, property etc.
For permanent resident it takes 2-3 years if you apply right now as there are lots of security checks etc. You can go to Canada study there, get a bachelors degree and apply for Permanent residence then :)

tannishk

Nov 10, 2013
Sir is there any financial aids available for international students ??( I am sorry I know I should not be asking this question on this forum)

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
tannishk said:
Sir is there any financial aids available for international students ??( I am sorry I know I should not be asking this question on this forum)
Yes but it depends upon the Universities. Some offer financial aid to International Students while some not. You just have to search for the Universities that do

tannishk

Nov 10, 2013
I did bit but didn't find it if u have some information then kindly share and thanks for your answers sir ASAP

Ehti2013

Aug 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2013
Doc's Request.
already submited
IELTS Request
already submited
Med's Request
23-08-2013
Med's Done....
30-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
already submited
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2013
LANDED..........
25-12-2013
their are some scholarships which actually will automatically make u ineligible for PR. You can find those on CHC website.

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
tannishk said:
I did bit but didn't find it if u have some information then kindly share and thanks for your answers sir ASAP
Chwck brandon and memorial university newfoundland and dalhouse university for scholarships and other Financial aid. BTW you are a gr8 student you'l get scholarship in toronto, mcgill and simon fraser UNI hopefully :)