+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa payment declined ! Urgent help

Dharmikdonda111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
30 times ! That's too much !
Same error here -- "Error : 911 - Authentication Failed AVC " tried almost 30 time since yesterday. Please reply if anyone is able to make the payment successfully.
30 times! That's too much ! Be patient ! Even I am waiting. As soon someone's payment gets accepted then try. Don't keep unnecessary trying card may get blocked or your application.

Navi80

Apr 22, 2021
I have the same problem. Same message. I already called my bank, and they said it’s the immigration page. They just told me to try later

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I have the same problem. Same message. I already called my bank, and they said it’s the immigration page. They just told me to try later
It's an error from IRCC's side, please try again later.

SANDY2312

Apr 22, 2021
Hello guys

I just tried making the payment for my student visa application and it went through.. The issue is resolved now.. Please try paying for your respective visas.

SANDY2312

Apr 22, 2021
30 times ! That's too much !

30 times! That's too much ! Be patient ! Even I am waiting. As soon someone's payment gets accepted then try. Don't keep unnecessary trying card may get blocked or your application.

Hey buddy,

I just tried making the payment for my student visa application and it went through.. The issue is resolved now.. Please try paying for your respective visas.

SANDY2312

Apr 22, 2021
Just now spoke with IRCC. They mentioned that they are aware of Payment issue and there is NO ETA as of now.

Hey Buddy

SANDY2312

Apr 22, 2021
I am trying to do my visa payment of 235 dollars but it gets failed.
I tried 3-4 time waited 24 hours and tried but still fails .
Used different browser
Used 2 cards ( on Debit and credit ) both international transactions are on with no limit ,confirmed with bank it's active.( My brother did his payment with same card so there is no card issue)
How do I pay it now ?
Is there any customer care number or email id then please share me.

Hey Buddy,

SANDY2312

Apr 22, 2021
I also received the same error 5 times. Have you guys managed to solve it by any chance?

Hey Buddy,

Reactions: odcole