Visa on conditional offer letter

adityabir

Jan 27, 2021
I have a q

I have received conditional offer letter form University

Condition: get 80% in grade 12 final exams

Final exams are in May and result will be out around 15July

And the uni classes will begin from 8 September

Can I apply visa with this conditional offer letter?

Thanks

rower

Sep 29, 2020
British Columbia
I have a q

I have received conditional offer letter form University

Condition: get 80% in grade 12 final exams

Final exams are in May and result will be out around 15July

And the uni classes will begin from 8 September

Can I apply visa with this conditional offer letter?

Thanks
Did you also get an IRCC Letter of Acceptance from the university mentioning the DLI# etc? If so, you can apply since 14 weeks is the current processing time. Most university offers are conditional, however they also provide the additional letter of acceptance specifically for IRCC so that you can apply for the study permit.

adityabir

Jan 27, 2021
Did you also get an IRCC Letter of Acceptance from the university mentioning the DLI# etc? If so, you can apply since 14 weeks is the current processing time. Most university offers are conditional, however they also provide the additional letter of acceptance specifically for IRCC so that you can apply for the study permit.
Yes I got my offer letter

and a pdf saying "student info for a study permit"

Which have all my and my course details
And dli number

You can check this : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HE0wmMQ2awQau1QtId3XkAMCdrzNkje1/view?usp=drivesdk

Last edited:

DShome

Dec 11, 2021
Hi, I'm in a similar situation right now. I received a conditional offer letter for Masters for September 2022 intake, and I'll get my degree completion certificate in June/July, which means I won't get the unconditional letter before July 2022. Can I go ahead and apply for study permit in January or February by stating that I can show the unconditional offer letter at the port of entry/arrival to Canada in September 2022?