Med's Done....
25-06-2014
Passport Req..
24-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Aug-2014
LANDED..........
6-September-2014
Finally, I received PPR last night. I am residing in Canada but my spouse is now in my home country. According to the email, I can request to change visa office for visa stamping. I send a request email this morning, but after I read thru all the posts here, I think it should be better for him to send his passport to me, and so I can send our passports to Ottawa.

Can I cancel the request by sending another email to CIC again and tell them I would like to keep Ottawa as my visa office? Will this request mess up my application? or should I wait?

Please advise.

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
tyt2012 said:
Finally, I received PPR last night. I am residing in Canada but my spouse is now in my home country. According to the email, I can request to change visa office for visa stamping. I send a request email this morning, but after I read thru all the posts here, I think it should be better for him to send his passport to me, and so I can send our passports to Ottawa.

Can I cancel the request by sending another email to CIC again and tell them I would like to keep Ottawa as my visa office? Will this request mess up my application? or should I wait?

Please advise.
Since you have already made the request and if you are not in a hurry, just wait for the response, my observation is that if the VISA office changes, there is a high chance of a request for a new photo.

If you get a reply back from CIC, better have your hubby ready with the latest photo with CIC specification and send it along with the Passport for stamping.

Good luck.