+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Office VS case processing Center !!

Prince5

Star Member
Dec 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

So i received the Passport request email asking me to submit my passports within 30 days to London visa office ( i live in the UK) and to email a London`s office in case i couldnt make it in 3 days, Which is the case, so i sent them an email explaining my situation.

I received a reply from London`s office " Based on the information you provided, it appears that your application is not in process at our office in London, UK. We regret that we cannot assist applicants who have an application in process at a different visa office. Please contact the CPC-Ottawa visa office where your application was sent. "

Can anybody explain this, The instructions in the email is talking about submitting in London, but London`s office is saying its Ottawa?

Prince5

Star Member
Dec 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone...has am idea/thought/seen a similar case? anything :D

liambll

Mar 22, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Singapore?
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
25-01-2016
Passport Req..
14-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2016
LANDED..........
01-08-2016
Your application is probably handled by Ottawa Office. London VO is just for Visa Stamping.
Can you try to reply directly to your PPR email and explain your situation? Perhaps Ottawa Office will extend the deadline or change the VO that you can submit Passport to?