+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa office transfer? Please help

Zuzanna

Mar 31, 2013
Dear Seniors,

I got to know about this helpful forum from a friend of mine and am a newbie here. I am currently working in the Middle East as a nurse and my native country is Philippines. I have applied in Feb 2010 under FSW and completed my medical request in October 2012. I have not yet received my Passport request from London visa office. My contract here is ending in May 2013 and I do not wish to renew it. In that case, I will be cancelling my current visa and will be going back to my place in Philippines.

My question is,

1) If I do not get my passport request before I leave my current resident country, will my case be transferred to Manila visa office, as there will be change of address?

2) Will this cause any further delay in processing as I read that medical is valid only for one year?

3) If I receive passport request once I move back to my country, which visa office should I send my passport to?

Appreciate inputs from anyone who know about this subject in detail or anyone with similar personal experience. Thank you for your effort and time.

nvln

Mar 14, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Hopefully will be waived....!!
Zuzanna said:
Dear Seniors,

I got to know about this helpful forum from a friend of mine and am a newbie here. I am currently working in the Middle East as a nurse and my native country is Philippines. I have applied in Feb 2010 under FSW and completed my medical request in October 2012. I have not yet received my Passport request from London visa office. My contract here is ending in May 2013 and I do not wish to renew it. In that case, I will be cancelling my current visa and will be going back to my place in Philippines.

My question is,

1) If I do not get my passport request before I leave my current resident country, will my case be transferred to Manila visa office, as there will be change of address?

2) Will this cause any further delay in processing as I read that medical is valid only for one year?

3) If I receive passport request once I move back to my country, which visa office should I send my passport to?

Appreciate inputs from anyone who know about this subject in detail or anyone with similar personal experience. Thank you for your effort and time.
Hi Zuzanna,

The best thing for you to do is to raise a Case Specific Enquiry on CIC Website and request the CIC to advise you.

Regards.
NVLN.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A change in your country of residence and future address should be informed immediately to the London visa office. London Office will decide, based upon "program integrity", whether or not to move your application to Manila. When they understand your critical situation, the London Visa Office, may come to a decision and let you know about it. If they transfer your file to Manila, your passport will be requested by them, but of course delay could be possible .