+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa office montreal march AOR 2021

akkipatel

May 18, 2021
Is there anyone who's file is in montreal visa office and AOR is march 2021? How long dose it take to give final decision?

Nick1617

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
hello mine also at montreal office. and have no idea of processing time for montreal office . my aor is 23 february.2021

Nick1617

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
did you came here right after high school . i mean did you uplode any type of PCC with your application.

KNCN

Jan 9, 2021
Hi All,

AOR - 6th March
Medical - 22nd March - passed
Biometrics - Number updated - not required
Eligibility :- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check :- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Visa Office :- Montreal
I called IRCC today and the agent informed that the BG check & Eligibility has not started yet.

Its been 4 months their hasn't been any progress in my file.

Anyone sailing in the same boat? Please share your experiences with Montreal Visa Office.

Reactions: akkipatel

KNCN

Jan 9, 2021
Is there anyone who's file is in montreal visa office and AOR is march 2021? How long dose it take to give final decision?
Mine is March2021 AOR- Montreal VO- no updat
Same here I called IRCC last week the lady said only criminal started. rest everything not yet started. Really worried My AOR is Mar 29 2021
Did you receive any updates from IRCC on your profile? Mine is also MAR 2021- AOR and application is in Montreal Office

spsbanwait

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Hi All,

AOR - 6th March
Medical - 22nd March - passed
Biometrics - Number updated - not required
Eligibility :- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check :- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Visa Office :- Montreal
I called IRCC today and the agent informed that the BG check & Eligibility has not started yet.

Its been 4 months their hasn't been any progress in my file.

Anyone sailing in the same boat? Please share your experiences with Montreal Visa Office.
Exactly same here

Omfarris29

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Libya
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada Embassy Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Mine also in Montreal Visa Office. It’s been almost 4 months and it’s always in Criminality processing. Nothing else started yet. I believe it’s very slow.

baloch2

Mar 5, 2021
My AOR is 04-Feb and my application in Montreal office. Eligibility: review required / Criminality : In progress / Security : Not started
Worried about RR
Hi my Aor is March 13 and my criminality , MEP and biometric are passed and security is not started yet as for it to be initiated eligibility has to be passed but my eligibility is sitting under review required.
My question is, should I be worried as my eligibility is under RR and I think it’s been like that for about 2 months. For how long is your eligibility under RR and are you single CEC inland applicant

Batabata

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hi my Aor is March 13 and my criminality , MEP and biometric are passed and security is not started yet as for it to be initiated eligibility has to be passed but my eligibility is sitting under review required.
My question is, should I be worried as my eligibility is under RR and I think it’s been like that for about 2 months. For how long is your eligibility under RR and are you single CEC inland applicant
Is your VO is Montreal?