+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa office in Vienna

zolak94

Sep 28, 2017
This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s)
has been forwarded to the visa office in Vienna for further processing.

My wife (my sponsor) got this email today, what does it mean? She is from Canada and I'm from Serbia, we applied for PR visa in May 2019. We got email where they said that she is eligible to be a sponsor and I got email for biometrics and medical exam.

Windy_city09

Oct 23, 2016
This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s)

My wife (my sponsor) got this email today, what does it mean? She is from Canada and I'm from Serbia, we applied for PR visa in May 2019. We got email where they said that she is eligible to be a sponsor and I got email for biometrics and medical exam.
It means that now The Vienna Office will continue processing your PR. you should get very soon, request for biometrics and Medical, after that is waiting game. we have same timeline, we are May applicants as well.

Lila2019

May 19, 2019

Have you received any news from vienna office? I am also from canada, sponsoring husband from bosnia. The vienna office usually takes a while, just wanted to see if they have started sending out emails

zolak94

Sep 28, 2017
Have you received any news from vienna office? I am also from canada, sponsoring husband from bosnia. The vienna office usually takes a while, just wanted to see if they have started sending out emails
I made this post after I submitted my biometrics and medical exam. And after that nothing new happened, I just linked our account with our application in the mean time.

zolak94

Sep 28, 2017
It means that now The Vienna Office will continue processing your PR. you should get very soon, request for biometrics and Medical, after that is waiting game. we have same timeline, we are May applicants as well.
I'm so sorry for replying after so long, yeah I got those requests and I did all of it on July 4th and I passed my medical exam, what's next?

nryrdgn

Jul 21, 2018
I live in Bosnia but I’m Turkish. As far as I understand, everyone’s processing times are different. My husband applied on 06/2018 and I am still waiting they’ve (vienna office) requested biometrics, police clearance certificate and also court certificate but no medicals at least not yet.

Precy24

Oct 8, 2019
Hello is there any one here same in my situation? AR received 10 aug 2018, medical done, csq done biometric done 13 feb 2020 now again im in waiting game