+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa office Eligibility Review Complete

S

shibuya

Status of your application Explanation
APPLICATION RECEIVED
Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application. After checking for completeness, a file has been created and the information from the application form was entered.

Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE
Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) - Eligibility Review Complete
The review at the CIO-Sydney has been completed. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE
Received by Visa Office
The application and documents have been received by the visa office.

VISA OFFICE ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE
Visa Office - Eligibility Review Complete
The review of the application and supporting documents has been completed at the visa office. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

WITHDRAWN
Application Withdrawn
We withdrew your application and your file has been closed.

IN PROCESS
In Process
Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing.
Processing has begun.

DECISION MADE
(A decision has been made at this point.) Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

COMPLETE
(This is the last step in the processing of your application.) Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted Permanent Residence
You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order.

Why does many guys on this Forum say that when u land with ur Ecas Showing Visa Office Eligibility Review Complete it means REJECTION?

eemmoo

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
working on document update
Doc's Request.
09-02-2010
shibuya said:
APPLICATION RECEIVED
We have received your application. After checking for completeness, a file has been created and the information from the application form was entered.

The review at the CIO-Sydney has been completed. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE
Received by Visa Office

The review of the application and supporting documents has been completed at the visa office. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

WITHDRAWN
Application Withdrawn

IN PROCESS
In Process
Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing.
Processing has begun.

DECISION MADE
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

COMPLETE
(This is the last step in the processing of your application.) Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted Permanent Residence
You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order.

Why does many guys on this Forum say that when u land with ur Ecas Showing Visa Office Eligibility Review Complete it means REJECTION?
Any comments from the seniors?

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibuya said:
APPLICATION RECEIVED

RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE
Received by Visa Office

WITHDRAWN
Application Withdrawn

IN PROCESS
In Process
Processing has begun.

DECISION MADE

COMPLETE

Because mostly for applicants whose status has been Visa office review complete have received rejection. This is as per what they have shared.

paniz

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2009
Doc's Request.
26-03-2009
AOR Received.
05-05-2009
Med's Request
29-06-2009 & 23-08-2010
Med's Done....
23-07-2009 & 09-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2010
LANDED..........
01-01-2011
One of my friends his status changed to " Visa office Eligibility Review Complete " and 2 weeks later he received rejection letter.

charmeuse

Jan 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 10, 2008
AOR Received.
September 3, 2008
Med's Request
December 12, 2009
Med's Done....
December 24, 2009
Interview........
November 9, 2009
Passport Req..
December 12, 2009. Recd. by CHC on Jan 15, 2010.
VISA ISSUED...
February 4, 2010. E-cas status changed on 9 Feb, recd on 10 Feb.
LANDED..........
Smooth landing on June 26, 2010.
It is from experience. If everything is fine, the status changes to In Process. If it stays in 'Visa office eligibility review complete' for a long time, that usually means it is a rejection. Well, interestingly, my FSW1 still shows 'Visa office...' in e-cas ;), while my QSW shows 'Decision Made.'

Big Mike

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If your ecas status was changed to "Visa Eligibility Complete" prior to Medical Request it is a rejection. If it was after medicals, usually after PPR it is an approval and your visa is being processed for stamping in your passport.

God Bless

BM

pvkks2000

Jul 10, 2009
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18th 2012
Passport Req..
Oct. 9th 2012/ DM on Nov.23rd 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov.20th 2012
LANDED..........
April 7th 2013
what about with AEO case,anybody who have applied under AEO, and got their E-cas changed to Visa office Eligibility Review Complete.

ranbir

Feb 24, 2010
hiii
hru?
will you tell how many years experience u had? what was your ielts score?was your job offer indeterminate(permanent)?what you were doing in india?

thanks

bharath4mdubai

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009
Visa Office......
London CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2009
Doc's Request.
11-05-2009
AOR Received.
11-05-2009
IELTS Request
11-05-2009
File Transfer...
11-05-2009
Hi Charmeuse,

My status was changed to "Visa Office Eligibility Review Complete" on 2 Feb, and it almost took 3 months to change from "Received by Visa Office". So can you tell me approximately how long it takes to determine that its a rejection. Because so far I/my agent havent received any letters from CIC-London.

Thanx for your help.

Regards,
Bharath

charmeuse said:
It is from experience. If everything is fine, the status changes to In Process. If it stays in 'Visa office eligibility review complete' for a long time, that usually means it is a rejection. Well, interestingly, my FSW1 still shows 'Visa office...' in e-cas ;), while my QSW shows 'Decision Made.'

charmeuse

Jan 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 10, 2008
AOR Received.
September 3, 2008
Med's Request
December 12, 2009
Med's Done....
December 24, 2009
Interview........
November 9, 2009
Passport Req..
December 12, 2009. Recd. by CHC on Jan 15, 2010.
VISA ISSUED...
February 4, 2010. E-cas status changed on 9 Feb, recd on 10 Feb.
LANDED..........
Smooth landing on June 26, 2010.
Bharath, sorry to hear that. Mine was at ND. After numerous calls and faxes, I got the rejection letter after 3-4 months. The status remained and still remains 'Visa office eligibility review complete.' Hope London works differently and that it's not a rejection for you.

pvkks2000

Jul 10, 2009
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18th 2012
Passport Req..
Oct. 9th 2012/ DM on Nov.23rd 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov.20th 2012
LANDED..........
April 7th 2013
ranbir said:
hiii
hru?
will you tell how many years experience u had? what was your ielts score?was your job offer indeterminate(permanent)?what you were doing in india?

thanks
Hi Ranbir,

I have 7 years of experience, my ielts score was 6.5, mine is permanent job offer, i am a chef. this is my second application earlier my application was rejected because i didnt attach enough document to prove my experience. how abt u.

ranbir

Feb 24, 2010
hii
hru?
i didnot applied yet but my friend who is also chef wanna apply,as you told that your file was rejected earlier also did u mention that in your current file???and you told that earlier you didnot show your experience fully as far as i know if your points are sufficient(67) they can ask for more documents if they not satisfied.can you tell what was written in your earlier rejection letter?

thanks
ranbir

saxena.sagar

Star Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the hierarchy is:
recvd by visa office --> visa office eligibility review complete --> in process
a negative eligibility gets single promotion and positive eligibility gets double promotion.

when the ecas status is "recvd by visa ofice" the actual thing in process is determination of your eligibility. when this process completes, a decision is made by IO whether you are eligible, and accordingly the ecas is updated.
a positive eligibility means file goes "in process" and a negative eligibility means the procedure ends for you so ecas shows "visa office eligibility review compelete"

regards,
sagar

troys7

Feb 27, 2010
Dear,
Did you received any update. even my ecas showing same.

Is it sure it will be 100 % rejections