+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

'Visa Office Eligibility Review Complete' means rejection?

CoolEJ

Star Member
Jul 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It should be stated in the email that you'll receive.

vmpvmp

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SDESAI1981 said:
Hi vmpvmp

When i enter to ECAS it was showing as:

Visa Office Eligibility Review Complete

When I click on above link it will come up with following:

We received your application for permanent residence on May 7, 2009.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on June 10, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
We transferred your application to the London England office on June 17, 2009. The London England office may contact you.

What was your previous ECAS status? Was it Received by Visa Office (Your application & supporting documents received by Visa Office & Pending Review)
Please confirm. Desai

[/quote

SDESAI1981, in first page it is the same link 'Visa Office Eligibility Review Complete' On clicking it, same 4 lines appear with the last line as

We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on November 12, 2009. The New Delhi office may contact you.

Was it same in your case? Thanks.
Yes the details & the previous CAS are same as stated by you above.

SDESAI1981

Star Member
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi vmpvmp
Only difference is my ECAS never changed to Received by Visa Office.
Also it has only 3 lines compare to yours. So i don't know.
Any way Good Luck to both of us. How confident are you with regards to NOC, Points & Funds?
I am very confident with regards to Points & Funds but not sure about NOC.
Desai

vmpvmp said:
Yes the details & the previous CAS are same as stated by you above.

vmpvmp

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sdesai1981, Here are the 4 lines. I think 3rd line is extra.

We received your application for permanent residence on August 24, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on November 5, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on November 12, 2009. The New Delhi office may contact you.

I am quite confident about everything. Did you receive letter then? What did it say? Thanks

SDESAI1981

Star Member
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi vmpvmp
I am still waiting for communication from London CHC.
Will update you soon if anything comes up.
Hope for best and keep in tocuh.
Desai

vmpvmp said:
sdesai1981, Here are the 4 lines. I think 3rd line is extra.

We received your application for permanent residence on August 24, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on November 5, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

I am quite confident about everything. Did you receive letter then? What did it say? Thanks

SDESAI1981

Star Member
Jun 9, 2009
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All
It has been more than 3 months since i send my full docs to London CHC on 05/10/2009.
I got second AOR dated 23/11/2009 by post on 27/11/2009.
My ECAS change to Visa Office Eligibility Review Complete on 07/12/2009 and still it is same as of today.
I have seen couple of members for rejection recently after this status in a 1 week or 2 week (e.g. vmpvmp).
I have not receive any additional docs request or not receive rejection. No communication and no update in ECAS.
What to do now, wait for few days more or conatct London CHC by e-mail asking for an update.
Thank You Regards Desai

soliman

Feb 8, 2010
to Sedesai1981
hi there i have applied 17/10/2008 to london visa office and then alot of delays happened finally i received a letter in june 2009 i sent the documents in september 2009 and then i got the received by visa office then followed by eligibility review complete which has not changed for over 3 months actually im getting really anxious and i have read on the cic site that sending emails and asking about delays can itself lead to delays i hope things have improved for you and hope to hear from u soon and good luck.

Ranj

Nov 10, 2009
WHAT HAPPENED TO MY FILE?

I have appled for a PR visa under spouse sponsorship category from london. But my visa in london expired within the period. so, i asked them to change my file to my home country. They asked me to allow 8 weeks to arrive to local visa office. this is 15th week. no one contacted me. local visa office and london visa ofiice both couldn't find my file. London visa office says:'We sent your file to your local visa office. Pls contact them'. Local visa office says:'We did not receive any file from UK'. Online status (in UK) appears as 'Withdrawn' from the date of transfer. I am totally upset. What happened to my file? What do I want to do next? How can I track it?

bharath4mdubai

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009
Visa Office......
London CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2009
Doc's Request.
11-05-2009
AOR Received.
11-05-2009
IELTS Request
11-05-2009
File Transfer...
11-05-2009
Hi Guys,

I am sailing in the same boat as well. But if you have a track of changes in the Ecas, gradually thats suppose be the next update. Meaning:

1. Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
2. Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) - Eligibility Review Complete
3. Received by Visa Office
4. Visa Office - Eligibility Review Complete

So ideally, on the 4th stage you could receive the Medical Request / Additional Documents. Even the rejection is possible. But being positive and having faith in the almighty is our only solution.

Share your thoughts.

Regards

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi VMPVMP
i think it's better to stay positive & hope for the best.
but i wanted to ask u one question. why ur signature information is showing this:
Rejection letter received : 26.12.09 (dtd. 16.12.09)

ur signature information shows the following information:Application received by Sydney, Canada: 07/05/2009
AOR from Sydney, Canada: 10/06/2009
Full Docs received by London CHC: 05/10/2009
AOR from London CHC: 23/11/2009
ECAS Status: Visa Office Eligibility Review Complete.

plz, share this explanation.....