+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa office change

Bony17

May 16, 2021
Hello Members I am contacting you because I have witnessed your amazing help on this forum to other members and I would like to ask you for an explanation about the email I got from my visa office.
First, in my previous visa application I was referred to Dar es salaam(Tanzania) visa office because it's my respective embassy since my country does not have a Canadian embassy but lately I received an email from Nairobi (Kenya) office telling me they are the one handling my case. So my question is is normal that visa office change? And if yes,for which reason.
Second,Below there is the email I received from them. Does this means that my final decision is near.
Good Day,

This is a response to your email enquiry below, kindly note that this application is still under active review by our office. At the moment, we are not in a position to give a clear indication of when we anticipate finalizing this application.

However, we wish to inform you that our office is doing the necessary to ensure that this application is processed and finalised within the shortest timeframe possible.

We trust that this information suffices in responding to your enquiry.

Regards,

Thank you for your help.

Report Edit