+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa letter issue

Reetsekhon

Aug 24, 2018
Hey there!!
I got my visa approved on 10th of April and stamped passport a few days later. But I haven’t got the visa letter. When contacted the Canadian immigration officials, they said I don’t need any visa letter at airport in canada as they have full record of every student. But i’m bit worried as visa letter is really important and if got i into any kinda trouble then what will i do there.. has anyone experienced this same case?? Please let me know..

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hey there!!
I got my visa approved on 10th of April and stamped passport a few days later. But I haven’t got the visa letter. When contacted the Canadian immigration officials, they said I don’t need any visa letter at airport in canada as they have full record of every student. But i’m bit worried as visa letter is really important and if got i into any kinda trouble then what will i do there.. has anyone experienced this same case?? Please let me know..
you have visa on your passport, right? what letter do you need?

Reetsekhon

Aug 24, 2018
you have visa on your passport, right? what letter do you need?
That’s right!
But but i’m talking about the visa letter which I was supposed to get after my visa approval. Also the officials at the airport ask for it as a proof.. so i’m really confused about it.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
That’s right!
But but i’m talking about the visa letter which I was supposed to get after my visa approval. Also the officials at the airport ask for it as a proof.. so i’m really confused about it.
Did you paper file your visa or online?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Yeah!! I already have gc key account. I’ll check it again now..
yes please, if you need it, they'll give you there. If it's not there, you don't have to worry. Your visa is on your passport. :)

Reetsekhon

Aug 24, 2018
yes please, if you need it, they'll give you there. If it's not there, you don't have to worry. Your visa is on your passport. :)
I checked my cic account, there’s no additional document shown or written about.. but every other student has got the visa letter. I’m a bit worried about it.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I checked my cic account, there’s no additional document shown or written about.. but every other student has got the visa letter. I’m a bit worried about it.
I think you are talking about port of entry letter of recommendation, do you not have it in the GC Key account? If you applied by paper, you should get it by post to the address you gave in the application.

Joy-c

Jul 2, 2019
Hi please did you receive any email about biometrics when your visa was approved? Or did you just get a single email saying your visa has been approved?