+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Issued - Confused with the letter from Canada Immigration..Need help!!

schikkam

Jul 16, 2014
I have gone through lot of bad phase as my representative put the wrong information in the visa application and got rejected for the first time and then I made all the changes with an apology letter from the consulting firm. Now, finally I got a letter from Immigration saying my visa is approved. Thank you for all your suggestions.

But the letter has lot of confusing details. It goes like below quoted one and most importantly the permit type looks like Type: Permit - WP / Permis - PT. Btw I applied for Mobile Application Development (Co-op) program... Can you please explain, what's the meaning of this work type and below content. Do I need to carry any special documents at the port of entry? Will there be any issue at POE?

"Your application to study or work in Canada has been approved.

Your study or work permit will be issued to you upon arrival in Canada, subject to your compliance with the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and its Regulations. It will allow you to study or work in Canada for a temporary period only. Read the terms and conditions carefully.
You must enter Canada no later than the validity date noted below. If you have been issued a visa, you must also enter no later than the visa validity date.

This letter is not a passport or travel identification, and it is not a legal authorization permitting you to enter or remain in Canada......"

arcoffire10

Oct 2, 2014
does it mention some type of a number may be with some alphabets, as usually you get a paper with those details (along with passport with visa) which Immigration officers use to issue you a study permit also the work permit will be issued in the study permit allowing you to work 20 hrs per week....

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
this is the standard letter that everyone gets nothing to worry about

schikkam

Jul 16, 2014
First time: applied in Jan last week, got refused in Feb 2nd week
Second time: Immediatedly applied with all the necessary corrections by end of feb 2nd week and a week back, got a message from Canada immigration to send my passport..

I applied through a consulting agency in Hyderbad.

ilaa

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/03/2015
Med's Done....
11/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
soon
What are the documents that you submitted and what all proof you showed fro finance

schikkam

Jul 16, 2014
Apology letter from Consultancy, SOP, All academic docs with transcripts from 10th class to Btech, Financial afficavit, Sponspor letter (letter from father), salary slips and employment offer letter documents, GIC, etc. These are the main supporting documents I have included with the application.

schikkam

Jul 16, 2014
My representative put wrong info regarding my USA student visa refusal. She tried to hide that info since she is doing the same for years with other candidates too. I told her not to do as Cananda and USA share immigration information. To my luck, I was caught and my visa was refused. Later we gave correct information along with Apology letter from consultancy stating it was all done in an overlook.

schikkam

Jul 16, 2014
Btw I have 6 USA student visa refusals. So, all I wanted to say is, be honest and truthful when you put your information. You don't need to put the number of refusals you have, but just put you have visa refusals earlier..instead of false answers, better give them smart answers..

schikkam

Jul 16, 2014
Something like this..Untruthful information provided and they selected a checkbox related to visa information..

Aquib

Apr 19, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
IELTS Request
SUBMIT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
FEB 2010
Med's Request
09 FEB 2012
Med's Done....
27 Feb 2012
Interview........
Medical received 12 March
Passport Req..
15 April 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2012
LANDED..........
Sep 18 2012 Shuker Allah.
schikkam said:
My representative put wrong info regarding my USA student visa refusal. She tried to hide that info since she is doing the same for years with other candidates too. I told her not to do as Cananda and USA share immigration information. To my luck, I was caught and my visa was refused. Later we gave correct information along with Apology letter from consultancy stating it was all done in an overlook.
Who is your rep. ?

zarsh1

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
islamabad
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-08-2014
Doc's Request.
11-12-2014 for new acceptance letter
IELTS Request
TOEFL SUBMITTED WITH FILE
File Transfer...
12-8-2014
Med's Request
23-11-2014
Med's Done....
9-12-2014
Interview........
further medical done on 7/1/2105
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED WITH FILE
VISA ISSUED...
20/1/2015
LANDED..........
very soon inshallah
hi
I applied for sept 2014 nd due to delayed visa processing I had to deffer my admission twice .I got my visa for jan 2015 but that was delayed whole one week from the extreme dead line of uni.so now I deffer my admission again for sept 2015 nd uni send me acceptance letter but it is conditional uni want me to do a English language course for 8 weeks there in Canada.as my toefl got expired in dec 2014 so now I want suggestions from seniors abt what should I do
if I go there for course 3 month earlier doest it make any kind of mess at the POE ?as I got visa for unconditional acceptance letter.plz suggest me something.money is not a problem at all so if its oky to go for course then I can do it over there
thanx