+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa issued at CPC Edmonton

Deep sidhu

Nov 26, 2018
I applied for student visa from India under sds category and I got my visa issued at CPC Edmonton but my file was sent to New Delhi offfice. Is there any one who face this situation

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
What precisely is the situation? They issued you a visa and sent it to New Delhi, in the country from which you applied?

Deep sidhu

Nov 26, 2018
Yes, I applied from New Delhi office but it is written that visa is issued at CPC Edmonton on my passport stamp

ankit5891

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Yes, I applied from New Delhi office but it is written that visa is issued at CPC Edmonton on my passport stamp
How much time did it take to get your visa? Could you please provide the timeline? My application under SDS is also getting processed at Edmonton and yesterday I got an update that medical is passed. So, I wanted to know how much time did it take for you to

Deep809

Jul 16, 2019
How much time did it take to get your visa? Could you please provide the timeline? My application under SDS is also getting processed at Edmonton and yesterday I got an update that medical is passed. So, I wanted to know how much time did it take for you to
Same is in my case but not even medical has been updated can you tell me at which date you flied your visa?

Deep809

Jul 16, 2019
It's a fresh application right because I have applied on 1st of July and biometric on 4th of July but not even medical has been approved yet

dipal007

Jul 18, 2019
Same. Got biometric acknowledgement letter on 16 July and Medical just have been passed Yesterday. Waiting for review of eligibility steps

Last edited: