COMLUTER APPLICATION 62%
PHYSICAL EDUCATION 58%

IELTS
6.5 OVERALL
6 IN SPEAKING
6.5 IN LISTENING
6 IN READING
6 IN WRITING

STRONG SOP AND JUSTIFIED LOW GRADES WITH COVID AS I ONLY GAVE 2 paper and other subjects marks are given by school .

Previous 2 refusals from hospitallity course
Now changed course to buiness supply chain operations for commercial trucking at conestoga doon campus

I will be very thankfull if any expert will look into my profile

Thnks..

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hlo
56% in Arts 2020 passout
ENGLISH 33%
ECONOMICS 58%
COMLUTER APPLICATION 62%
PHYSICAL EDUCATION 58%

IELTS
6.5 OVERALL
6 IN SPEAKING
6.5 IN LISTENING
6 IN READING
6 IN WRITING

STRONG SOP AND JUSTIFIED LOW GRADES WITH COVID AS I ONLY GAVE 2 paper and other subjects marks are given by school .

Previous 2 refusals from hospitallity course
Now changed course to buiness supply chain operations for commercial trucking at conestoga doon campus

I will be very thankfull if any expert will look into my profile

Thnks..
What were reasons for first two refusals from GCMS notes? Your grades are low so assume that is one reason. How will program give you a well paying career in your home country to justify the costs? How does the commercial trucking/supply chain management program relate to your country’s trucking rules and regulations? Can’t you take such a program in your home country?

Reactions: canuck78

Bhavneet@canada

May 30, 2021
What were reasons for first two refusals from GCMS notes? Your grades are low so assume that is one reason. How will program give you a well paying career in your home country to justify the costs? How does the commercial trucking/supply chain management program relate to your country’s trucking rules and regulations? Can’t you take such a program in your home country?

Bhavneet@canada

May 30, 2021
I order caips but they dont mention low grades they only said that study plan not clear and that time my course was hospitallity so this time i changed course and i sent strong sop this time

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I order caips but they dont mention low grades they only said that study plan not clear and that time my course was hospitallity so this time i changed course and i sent strong sop this time
There is a good chance grades will still be an issue. It just wasn’t the primary issue for your refusal.both your grades and your IELTS scores are not good. There will be concern about your ability to be successful in your course. Do you have background in supply chain management or trucking?

Reactions: Naturgrl

Bhavneet@canada

May 30, 2021
There is a good chance grades will still be an issue. It just wasn’t the primary issue for your refusal.both your grades and your IELTS scores are not good. There will be concern about your ability to be successful in your course. Do you have background in supply chain management or trucking?
No i dont have any background in supply chain i am 12 passout so in your eyes there is 0 % chance of visa

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Just gained knowledge regarding buinsess online and i justified it properly in sop
Unless you have a very good reason, not doing anything for multiple years will be also hurt your application. If you get denied again would suggest studying in your home country and the pursuing further education in Canada.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What is a strong SOP? What experience do you have in supply chain and trucking?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I do not have any experience i just matched the course with subject that i studied in 12 class that is economics
That is not really a strong SOP. Need to show career opportunities & salaries to justify cost of education in Canada. How much more will you make then taking the same program in home country?