+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa in a second Attempt after refusal

Ghanastud

Star Member
Feb 4, 2017
yeah a friend got it last january after he was rejected on insufficient funds.. once u are able to tackle your previous reasons for refusals then u can apply and may be successful. i read on another thread where a guy was refused after 4 attempts and got his visa on the 5th try.

Farhan patel

Feb 9, 2017
yeah a friend got it last january after he was rejected on insufficient funds.. once u are able to tackle your previous reasons for refusals then u can apply and may be successful. i read on another thread where a guy was refused after 4 attempts and got his visa on the 5th try.
Thank you.. But I got caips and I was rejected Due to Low Academics.. So i am thinking to reapplying ..

Reactions: Ghanastud

Farhan patel

Feb 9, 2017
But i can give them a reason that My most subjects are theory. As in BBA most subjects are thory.. Is there a chance??

kd2207

Jul 13, 2017
hi, can anyone share any approx idea on how much funds to show(funds during stay ) for study permit ?
my fees is 25k$ for two year, should I write tution fees of one year in IMM294 form or two years ?

Ghanastud

Star Member
Feb 4, 2017
hi, can anyone share any approx idea on how much funds to show(funds during stay ) for study permit ?
my fees is 25k$ for two year, should I write tution fees of one year in IMM294 form or two years ?
good day.. How much tuition is written on your schedule of fees that the school gave u; is it one year or two years ??

if one year then go ahead and write the one year fees plus a minimum of 10000cad for living expenses..

if two years. write the 2 years fees plus a minimum of 10000cad for living expenses..

kd2207

Jul 13, 2017
good day.. How much tuition is written on your schedule of fees that the school gave u; is it one year or two years ??

if one year then go ahead and write the one year fees plus a minimum of 10000cad for living expenses..

if two years. write the 2 years fees plus a minimum of 10000cad for living expenses..
hi thanks for the reply. See thatd the problem. i cannot pay the fees till late in july as its not been updated yet on student portal. i only hav an approx idea from their website on what fees will be. Thats why I am confused if I should mention fees for two year or one and show funds for one year or two. i am showing GIC of 10k as well.

Ghanastud

Star Member
Feb 4, 2017
hi thanks for the reply. See thatd the problem. i cannot pay the fees till late in july as its not been updated yet on student portal. i only hav an approx idea from their website on what fees will be. Thats why I am confused if I should mention fees for two year or one and show funds for one year or two. i am showing GIC of 10k as well.
Contact school to give you a schedule of fees to be paid.. In my case, my tuition for a year was 12000 cad so i wrote that under Tution and wrote 10,000 cad for room and Board. Other i wrote 4000 and under funds available i wrote 26000.

CIC requires u to show proof of funds for a year