+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA Help ....Questions and time ?

gaur9786

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Hi Everyone,

i have applied for the visa last week and today i have recd a message that my file has been recd by the embassy.

Now i want to ask what sort of questions they ask when they call and in generally how much time they gonna take to call and provide the decision on visa ?

Please help as this thread will help many people who have applied for visa and are very concerned about the timing and questions they gonna put over the telephone....?

Regards.

Karm

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Punjab (India)
Visa Office......
Vfs jalandhar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
12-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Have you applied for general or spp

One1Only

Mar 11, 2013
Dear,

First Best of luck !! for visas and future Plane.

Don't worry about Telephonic Interviews, May be their change is less than 5 %.
They Issued your Visa or Dined .

Or may be they will take your interviews ,than asking bellows questions :-
- What's your DOb, Mother/ Father name etc ? for verification,
- After Why this uni ? Why this course ? what your future plane ? Tell me some subjects name ? Who will sponsor for your study ? how will this course benefits to your career ? why y don't do this course in India ? why not other countries ( AUS / NZ / USA / UK) ? What about your work inexpert ? May be if you have put file with IELTS sufficient Bands as per your University requirement ,than may be they will not take an interviews another wise their AIM of interviews is ONLY judged your English level ???? ( May interested take 5/10 minutes and depend your files ).
- They will ask and clear their doubt with interviews .
- If they will take interviews is a GOOD signed about your Visas ( NOT negative signed ) .!!

Best of Luck !! again :) :) :) :)

Karm

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Punjab (India)
Visa Office......
Vfs jalandhar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
12-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Maximum time is 1 month.
So hopefully if everything went right then
Within a month U will receive a good news.

amulyav

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
heylo, i have dropped my visa application today..!!! as per the above reply, will the VO officer ask that why my US visa got rejected previously..?? ??? why US before and canada now..?? what should i answer...?? can any one give me an idea...!!

anaganti

Mar 8, 2013
amulyav said:
heylo, i have dropped my visa application today..!!! as per the above reply, will the VO officer ask that why my US visa got rejected previously..?? ??? why US before and canada now..?? what should i answer...?? can any one give me an idea...!!
i am not sure about this , i think they wont ask you about ur US visa. they may not know about it(unless u mention it in sop) , and many of my friends got visa for Canada who's US visa refused.

Karm

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Punjab (India)
Visa Office......
Vfs jalandhar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
12-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
amulyav said:
They may or may not ask.
But remember one country has nothing to do with earlier rejection from other country.
Simple rejection reason is not at all an issue unless your case is not declared a fraud.
So just don't worry.

Karm

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Punjab (India)
Visa Office......
Vfs jalandhar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
12-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting

amulyav

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
yea i have checked it. It has been forwarded to the Canadian high commission. But again there is a problem, they have mailed me with my name as "Mr" instead of "Miss". i mailed them and got a mail back too saying that they have forwarded to the concerned dept. hope they would correct it as asap and that doesn't have any impact on my file. i don't whether i have made a mistake or they have made a mistake!!!

Karm

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Punjab (India)
Visa Office......
Vfs jalandhar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
12-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
amulyav said:
yea i have checked it. It has been forwarded to the Canadian high commission. But again there is a problem, they have mailed me with my name as "Mr" instead of "Miss". i mailed them and got a mail back too saying that they have forwarded to the concerned dept. hope they would correct it as asap and that doesn't have any impact on my file. i don't whether i have made a mistake or they have made a mistake!!!
Certainly they hv
As they admitted.
So don't take tension

amulyav

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
hey i forgot to send my resume with my visa application :O but in my sop i have mentioned my aggregates. but with out resume what will be the consequences...!!!