VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
This is wat i told them in my SOP...

My international exposure, current industrial experience along with the Graduate Certificate in Business will empower me to operate my own consulting firm in my home town (Coimbatore). Coimbatore (Manchester of South India) has a huge potentials and have proven for the successful start-ups. My Information technology industrial experience and VIU‘s academic exposure will definitely make me a successful business woman in Coimbatore.

In Coimbatore, there are 225 start-ups with 6,067 investors who are supporting Angel Investors which proves the city’s business potential.

I strongly believe that Graduate Certificate in Business at VIU will not only help me with the theoretical knowledge but also provides me the practical experience and guide me in the right direction.
Apologies I deleted my other reply. I done some research and the graduate certificate is a progression from your other education. Maybe you will get visa.

Janusk

Nov 26, 2018
Oki if i dint get the permit for my third application..can i change my course like masters in management sumthing like that and apply back

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
You really have to watch, as the more refusals you get, the more it will damage your profile. I suggest if you are rejected this time, get notes for the definite rejection reason and hold off applying for a while as you may appear a bit desperate. Then if the reason is definitely you course choice, then look at another course.

Janusk

Nov 26, 2018
You really have to watch, as the more refusals you get, the more it will damage your profile. I suggest if you are rejected this time, get notes for the definite rejection reason and hold off applying for a while as you may appear a bit desperate. Then if the reason is definitely you course choice, then look at another course.
Ok sure

Janusk

Nov 26, 2018
Ok sure..if the problem is in course part..is there are chance of getting visa approved??
Apologies I deleted my other reply. I done some research and the graduate certificate is a progression from your other education. Maybe you will get visa.

So this SOP content wil satisfy them??

Janusk

Nov 26, 2018
Ok sure..if the problem is in course part..is there are chance of getting visa approved??

So this SOP content wil satisfy them??

My medicals got updated now..is it a good sign that my visa will get approved?? I applied through general category as it is third time..pls help me to understand

Janusk

Nov 26, 2018
My medicals got updated now..is it a good sign that my visa will get approved?? I applied through general category as it is third time..pls help me to understand

delhiip

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
No 2 times only.Third time applied on Nov 16th 2018.

I tick the box on the form and mentioned the explanation given in the refusal letter. I dint mention anything in SOP.wheraeas i fine tuned the SOP with more information like why i should come back to India.
have you got your results??

actually i applied once and it got rejected
saying i will not leave canada on purpose of visit

any suggestions for me
i need to apply again
i hav paid fee and gic

Janusk

Nov 26, 2018
have you got your results??

actually i applied once and it got rejected
saying i will not leave canada on purpose of visit

any suggestions for me
i need to apply again
i hav paid fee and gic
Yes it got approved this time.U just fine tune the SOP and resume accordingly and try.But that too based on your course.Please ask for experts suggestions also.

Janusk

Nov 26, 2018
@russ6970 Sir what you told is right.I got my visa approved today.Thanks alot for your inputs.But the thing is my university asked me to defer for next fall intake.
I am planning to look for Masters or MBA 2 years course this time if its next intake.Could you please suggest me for the same. Is it a good idea?

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
That's not a problem, we try to help when we can.

That is great news you got your visa. Is it only for the one year? Yes unfortunately, I thought they would ask you to defer.

Janusk

Nov 26, 2018
That's not a problem, we try to help when we can.

That is great news you got your visa. Is it only for the one year? Yes unfortunately, I thought they would ask you to defer.
Yes Sir.Its one year course only.So thinking to apply for 2 yrs MBA or Masters program. If i apply for Visa extension for 2 yrs masters course, will that be a problem for visa approval? Please suggest