+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa got rejected for May 2020 intake Help!!

m7mdparvz

Dec 23, 2019
I got my visa refusal yesterday based on family ties in Canada and country of residence and on the purpose of visit. I don't have any family ties in Canada. I live in Bahrain and a Bangladesh nationality. I took Advance diploma Business administration-Accounting optional co-op (3 years) at centennial college.
This is what wrote for purpose of my visit

"A good number of exceptional intellectuals from here and around the world have studied in Canada to polish their expertise with foreign lecturers and colleagues, and this has proved to be significant in the development and growth of their country's economy. I anticipate doing the same by expanding my global perspective, enhancing my language skills, and improving my comprehension of business and Accounting. Canada was the first and final choice for me when I was in a phase to choose a country for my higher education because of some straightforward reasons. Canada's education system is of the highest quality and very well known in every country including Bangladesh and Bahrain. The Canadian credential would certainly be a strong foundation for improving my profession and developing my future. In addition, my reason for studying abroad is due to a limited number of educational institutions in Bahrain. Bahrain is a very small country with one public university and very few recognized private intuitions, and these private institutions cost almost the same fees as the colleges in Canada."

I further explained them "My future prospects and plans are clear and straight forward, and I want to go back to Bangladesh as soon as I complete my education. Studying in Canada is to gain international exposure and then use that exposure to my benefit and build up my career in accounting and business. All business ventures and organizations require qualified accountants, so graduating from a Canadian institution will boost my curriculum vitae. After finishing my course, I am confident that I can easily get the right job anywhere in the world."
I had also mentioned "Moreover, my ties to the home country are profound." in my sop

Can anyone help me how should i reapply? What changes i can make?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
What are your current qualifications , work experience and how this course relates to either ?

You will find a few examples on this forum where people applying from outside their home country often have a challenge to be convincing about either purpose or that they will leave once back to home country once course has completed.

m7mdparvz

Dec 23, 2019
I graduated 12th grade in commerce stream.
12th result 66%
IELTS Reading 7.0, Listening 7.5, Writing 6.0, Speaking 7.5 overall, 7.5
I don't have work experience in accounting.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I graduated 12th grade in commerce stream.
12th result 66%
IELTS Reading 7.0, Listening 7.5, Writing 6.0, Speaking 7.5 overall, 7.5
I don't have work experience in accounting.
When did you graduate? You talk about the lack of schools in Bahrain but don’t even mention studying in Bangladesh although you are saying you plan to move back there. This course isn’t for CAs. It is a mixture of business and more bookkeeping. The issue is really your lack of ties to Bangladesh.

Reactions: m7mdparvz

m7mdparvz

Dec 23, 2019
When did you graduate?
I graduated in may 2019, I did notice there there was lack ties to Bangladesh. I will provide land and house papers in next application, is there anything else i can add? also, what can i do for "on the purpose of visit". Thanks mate.