+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa got rejected for 2nd time

s12avan

Mar 16, 2012
hello all, please help me out.
My Visa got rejected for 2nd Time with the same reason that my proposed studies doesn`t match with my previous education........
Both the times i got the same rejection reason. I attached Sop in my 1st visa file and for the 2nd time i attached a very strong Covering letter explaining why i m taking that course.

I have done B-Tech IT, applied for PG Global Business Management in Humber. I m working as Business Analyst since last 1 year and before that as Project Coordinator for 1 year, so this course is somewhat related to my work exp but i explained the same in my CV but still my Visa got refused.

for the 2nd time they just took 2 days to review my file :eek: :eek: !!!! i got back my passport in 5 days.

Should i apply for the 3rd time!!!!! i m really confused what to do as my parents are now saying to leave it as already i m having a good job so it doesn`t matter a lot.

Please help me out and this is very urgent as soon i want to reapply.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Try posting your question to the International Students section of this forum.

wilmani

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
India
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
Doc's Request.
All docs attached with my file
IELTS Request
Already attached with my file
Med's Request
Attached with file
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Submitted with File
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2012
LANDED..........
09-07-2012

wilmani

Star Member
Oct 10, 2011
India
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
Doc's Request.
All docs attached with my file
IELTS Request
Already attached with my file
Med's Request
Attached with file
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Submitted with File
VISA ISSUED...
08-06-2012
LANDED..........
09-07-2012
pls send ur SOp to willuanil@gmail.com or paste it here.....
Wanna see what you really mentioned in the SOP? and how u linked ur chosen course with ur previous studies.... It all depends how u explained them.... So paste or send me the exact SOp....

sobiali

Feb 10, 2012
s12avan said:
My Visa got rejected for 2nd Time with the same reason that my proposed studies doesn`t match with my previous education........
Both the times i got the same rejection reason. I attached Sop in my 1st visa file and for the 2nd time i attached a very strong Covering letter explaining why i m taking that course.

I have done B-Tech IT, applied for PG Global Business Management in Humber. I m working as Business Analyst since last 1 year and before that as Project Coordinator for 1 year, so this course is somewhat related to my work exp but i explained the same in my CV but still my Visa got refused.

for the 2nd time they just took 2 days to review my file :eek: :eek: !!!! i got back my passport in 5 days.

Should i apply for the 3rd time!!!!! i m really confused what to do as my parents are now saying to leave it as already i m having a good job so it doesn`t matter a lot.

You should have choosen a degree which is related to your whole studies and accroding to your study you are not doing your study related job that is why they refused you do not try again untill your circumstances changed otherwise they will refuse you again, better wait and apply for those course which is related to your studies ok thanks

rxyd

Apr 3, 2012
s12avan said:

Did you prove you have enough money?