+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa get refused on the basis of purpose of visit

Mandeep1516

Aug 10, 2019
Hello i got visa refusal on the basis of purpose of visit.
I dont know why they refuse my visa i got 7 bands in ielts not less than 6
I have done bsc biotechnology in 2018 .
Plus i got refusal from usa also for study visa
Actually my parents are there they have green cards so i applied for usa but go rejected as they said , ‘they are not satisfied that i will come back to my country . Please anyone could tell me what should i do beacuse i am applying again in jan2020 intake ... just want get some more information what should i do this time

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
You need share more information like what course did you apply for, how that relates both to your current qualifications and work experience plus how that course will improve your prospects when you return to your home country. IELTs has nothing to do with purpose of visit.

Mandeep1516

Aug 10, 2019
You need share more information like what course did you apply for, how that relates both to your current qualifications and work experience plus how that course will improve your prospects when you return to your home country. IELTs has nothing to do with purpose of visit.
I applied for biotechnology technician diploma at canadore college

Mandeep1516

Aug 10, 2019
Share your timeline pls.. if possible then text me 7016942667
I am applying for canadian health program at mohawk college . Just want to know is it good choice because biotechnology has very less options so i am very confused for the choice of course please help me