+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for September 2020.

chiranjeevs

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
I have applied for my student Visa on 2 March 2020 my file was complete with all the documents like biometrics and medical.
But i have not received any updates on my visa i applied online. I don't know what to expect because i got rejection two times before in 2019.
The reason was same both times i am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay. That time i applied in acsenda school of management in Vancouver but this time i have applied for saskatchewan polytech saskatoon campus. I hope this time i will get my Visa but now it been 3-4 months since i applied but not received any updates. Anyone in same kind of situation? And did anyone got visa or even rejected for visa or any updates on your application.

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
Hi,

Where did you apply? Did you order GCMS notes before applying again? Its the only way to know and adress VO's concerns. Also, what is your educational background? Is the program you applied for link with your previous education?

Antega

Star Member
Dec 26, 2019
I have applied for my student Visa on 2 March 2020 my file was complete with all the documents like biometrics and medical.
But i have not received any updates on my visa i applied online. I don't know what to expect because i got rejection two times before in 2019.
The reason was same both times i am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay. That time i applied in acsenda school of management in Vancouver but this time i have applied for saskatchewan polytech saskatoon campus. I hope this time i will get my Visa but now it been 3-4 months since i applied but not received any updates. Anyone in same kind of situation? And did anyone got visa or even rejected for visa or any updates on your application.
Same situation

chiranjeevs

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Hi,

Where did you apply? Did you order GCMS notes before applying again? Its the only way to know and adress VO's concerns. Also, what is your educational background? Is the program you applied for link with your previous education?
I don't know what GCMS notes. Yes my education is link with my program and i don't have any gap.

Jcn99

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
For some weird reason, I seem to be getting increasingly confident that the delays are a good indicator that our applications have progressed successfully past the eligibility stage and simply waiting for VACs to issue the damn approval correspondence letters, I mean, how else could you explain the delays, yet rejections which do not have to be issued out of VACs have been issued for both online and paper based applications, infarct, I listened to the recently held webinar in India and whilst answering a question, the lady from IRCC sort of put it out there,Stating that delays could very well mean that our applications are headed towards a positive outcome or is it my head playing tricks on me?

Vishwa1994

Jun 26, 2020
For some weird reason, I seem to be getting increasingly confident that the delays are a good indicator that our applications have progressed successfully past the eligibility stage and simply waiting for VACs to issue the damn approval correspondence letters, I mean, how else could you explain the delays, yet rejections which do not have to be issued out of VACs have been issued for both online and paper based applications, infarct, I listened to the recently held webinar in India and whilst answering a question, the lady from IRCC sort of put it out there,Stating that delays could very well mean that our applications are headed towards a positive outcome or is it my head playing tricks on me?
It could be the reason what you’re thinking. But let me tell you we don’t not have to wait for the VAC to open now as we can start studying once the AIP email pops up. But still , you’re being positive and so am I. Let’s hope we get it soon.

Vikas1006

Aug 19, 2019
I'm in the same boat.

Hp1602

Jul 19, 2020
Which course?