+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for September 2018 intake

pavithra1811

Jun 21, 2018
Hi guys! I applied for study permit for September 2018 intake on June 1st in Chennai VFS office.On june 19th i got call from Apollo hospital asking for extra medical test (Sputum Test) and to take x-ray on August 20th.Untill then my visa will be on held.Has anyone faced this issue?Is there any chance of me getting Visa for September intake?Or should i get defer from college to jan intake?

Kapil bishnoi

Jun 23, 2018
Hi guys! I applied for study permit for September 2018 intake on June 1st in Chennai VFS office.On june 19th i got call from Apollo hospital asking for extra medical test (Sputum Test) and to take x-ray on August 20th.Untill then my visa will be on held.Has anyone faced this issue?Is there any chance of me getting Visa for September intake?Or should i get defer from college to jan intake?
I am also facing the same problem and we have no other option and we can only wait for the results of sputum test report.
What you can do is send a letter of hospital that suggests you test saying that test results will come in 2 months to you college so please provide me extension.

luvanuj

Jul 14, 2011
Toronto
I had to take this test. It took three months to get the test results. Once I got the test results submitted - it took just one day for visa processing. Hopefully, your semester does not get wasted. I had to skip a term.

pavithra1811

Jun 21, 2018
I had to take this test. It took three months to get the test results. Once I got the test results submitted - it took just one day for visa processing. Hopefully, your semester does not get wasted. I had to skip a term.
Did they mention any date to take x-ray after the sputum results or the test results itself came after 3 months.Because i have been said to take the x-ray on or after Aug 19th 2018.

Bhavin_vag

Sep 26, 2018
Dealing with same problem. Have you filed visa?

Bhavin_vag

Sep 26, 2018
i am going through same situation. you there?

Bhavin_vag

Sep 26, 2018
hey i need some information. You there?

Ravi614

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018

Hi ,
I am facing same issue.I have got admit for Jan 2019 intake.As soon as I got admit i have done upfront medical exam on oct 31 2018 and applied visa online on nov 12 2018 , paid first year fees and GIC too. On Dec 6 2018 I have received letter from CIC asking for further medical tests. I have contacted hospital they said sputum tests have to be done to rule out TB and it takes 8 weeks and due to this my visa gets delayed.

So I have to defer my admission to sep 2019 intake and what should be done to my student permit application as it has Letter of Acceptance for jan 2019 intake.

Please help !!!!