+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for September 2018 intake!!!

Odiah Francis

Sep 7, 2018
Convince VISA OFFICER(VO) that how this course will help in your career goal, you need to show your ties to your country like family/land/job which will assure VO that you will be back after your studies, you need to show that you or your parents can support you financially during your study. Write all this in SOP. All you need is a good SOP to get VISA. Best of luck.
Pls what's SOP?Am new here.

May 20, 2018
I got extension up to 1 october
I need to inform cic about it?
Brother also need the same ! I already did mail to university about extension but they r not responding yet as my claacla begins from 4th September and got approval on 9th September . Now if i fly then it may be possibility of questioning at airport about why r u coming late ... And then i will nothing to show clarification because yeah we are late !! Somewhere this delay is just because of embassy's long processing time ! Now what to do to move safe ??

Anindita277

Feb 22, 2018
Kolkata
Category........
I missed the fall session as I didn’t get visa yet. Now i am trying to defer program to the next session which is winter 2019.But the program is closed in the college portal for the very next session.i have dropped them a mail and awaiting for their reply. But if they don’t accommodate me in the Jan’19 , the next session will be September 2019.What do you think will college allow me to defer in the upcoming session or will I have to wait till the next available session?totally screwed up.left job, didn’t get visa, now not able to defer to the jan’19 intake

Anindita277

Feb 22, 2018
Kolkata
Category........
Brother also need the same ! I already did mail to university about extension but they r not responding yet as my claacla begins from 4th September and got approval on 9th September . Now if i fly then it may be possibility of questioning at airport about why r u coming late ... And then i will nothing to show clarification because yeah we are late !! Somewhere this delay is just because of embassy's long processing time ! Now what to do to move safe ??
In your offer letter there should be a late attendance date mentioned. If you are even late by that date you will not be able to catch the session.your money will also be lost for that semester If you donot notify admission officer by that stipulated date.Contact international admission officer asap

Rohit2365

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
I missed the fall session as I didn’t get visa yet. Now i am trying to defer program to the next session which is winter 2019.But the program is closed in the college portal for the very next session.i have dropped them a mail and awaiting for their reply. But if they don’t accommodate me in the Jan’19 , the next session will be September 2019.What do you think will college allow me to defer in the upcoming session or will I have to wait till the next available session?totally screwed up.left job, didn’t get visa, now not able to defer to the jan’19 intake
Almost same situation
Left job and waiting for visa from 2 months
Got reply from web form that no updates