+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for September 2018 intake!!!

Jeet 15

Aug 29, 2018
My sibling apply on31 July got message today evening. But the consultant went back home didn’t had password of gckey. Now morning will get to know abt the actuall news. Very nervous and finger crossed. Applied for lasalle college , Montreal .

Yash Moudgil

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Hey guys.
I applied online on 21st july under SDS.
Till one month i.e 21st august i got no reply or update. On 21st's midnight at 1:27a.m i got message from visa officer in my account stating that they have concerns relating to my educational documents being indulged in fraudulence. I have submitted my true and valid copies, i had also topped my class and in university. First of all i couldn't believe it at all but they gave me 10 days to reply back to this refrence. So i submitted my true copies and notarized copies from college university and also provided online links that proves my validity of documents. Till now there is no update.
Can anyone help me or guide me what to do.
I am so worried
Classes start on 4th sept.
Dont worry at all...if you have sent them notarized copies from college then it will be okk and you will get your visa in 1 or 2 days...check via gckey account

ashita ratnu

May 23, 2018
Dont worry at all...if you have sent them notarized copies from college then it will be okk and you will get your visa in 1 or 2 days...check via gckey account
But till now, nothing is updated.
No medicals, not even they have started reviewing my eligibility.
It looks same as of it had on first day.
I am so nervous.:(

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Hey guys.
Till one month i.e 21st august i got no reply or update. On 21st's midnight at 1:27a.m i got message from visa officer in my account stating that they have concerns relating to my educational documents being indulged in fraudulence. I have submitted my true and valid copies, i had also topped my class and in university. First of all i couldn't believe it at all but they gave me 10 days to reply back to this refrence. So i submitted my true copies and notarized copies from college university and also provided online links that proves my validity of documents. Till now there is no update.
I am so worried
was this an email or u found this message in gckey.

Prince_Mohali

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
You said that u had to defer for Jan intake than how's this possible
My filling is for September but college authority send me the mail that I had to defer my program because registration was on 20 August and I had to submit my visa status 2 week prior than the registration date so they issued me a new offer letter for January

Reactions: NavdeepSandhu44

Anindita277

Feb 22, 2018
Kolkata
Category........
Hey guys.
I am so worried
Hi, I applied my visa on 19 th july .on 21st august at the same time which is 1:27 am i got the same reply from visa officer that my educational documents are fraud.they have given me 10 days.i resubmitted all the original copies of my educational certificates on 27 th august.Still waiting for reply.i booked flight tickets on 2nd September too.i attached that air ticket also.No reply yet.i am extremely worried now

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
My filling is for September but college authority send me the mail that I had to defer my program because registration was on 20 August and I had to submit my visa status 2 week prior than the registration date so they issued me a new offer letter for January
contact them that u received ur studypermit and would like to join sept intake. 2018.

Yash Moudgil

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Yash can u pls tell me if we get visa where should we submit passport delhi or Chandigarh ? Ultimately where it go for stamping?
It will go to delhi for stamping...bt if you applied through Chandigarh or any other vfs you can submit your passport there

Yash Moudgil

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
But till now, nothing is updated.
No medicals, not even they have started reviewing my eligibility.
It looks same as of it had on first day.
I am so nervous.:(
Dont worry...even i got my visa after 50. Days....jst confirm on gckey account whether your documents reached there or not

ashita ratnu

May 23, 2018
Hi, I applied my visa on 19 th july .on 21st august at the same time which is 1:27 am i got the same reply from visa officer that my educational documents are fraud.they have given me 10 days.i resubmitted all the original copies of my educational certificates on 27 th august.Still waiting for reply.i booked flight tickets on 2nd September too.i attached that air ticket also.No reply yet.i am extremely worried now
I think they have just messaged this in broadcasting manner.
They must have no time to even verify it.
You got any update?