Dushar joshi

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Yeah you told me y'day on WhatsApp if you remember
I've applied on August 2nd at Bangalore VFS and waiting for the same
Yes i remeber

Here is my file status
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Mani chauhan

Jun 24, 2017
hello....did u get ur visa ??
I also applied on 22nd of may online..but no response at all..online updates are the same from last 1 month..passed the medicals and the review of eligibility is going on..do u have any idea???
i have got an interview call from embassy on 28 aug 2018.m preparing for tht..hope they will give me update on the same day . wht about u ?

akashpune

Jul 17, 2018
Great, you'll get approval within 10 days once your medical has been updated. So nothing to worry as your classes starts on 4th September.
I've applied on August 2nd at Bangalore VFS and waiting for the same. No medical update yet, and even my classes are starting on September 4th. Am tensed :(
you will, in all probability, get your visa before sep 01.

Reactions: Adarsh_Aravind