+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for September 2018 intake!!!

Rito Roy

Aug 26, 2018
Hi,
Pls help me out.
I have applied for student permit on 30TH of jul, now my visa has been updated with my medical results stating , I have passed medical tests.I am afraid of the arrival of the Visa in time. Will I be able to gety visa for September intake, as it's high time to reach in Canada.
Pls help me with this.

Kawal999

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
Hi,
Pls help me out.
I have applied for student permit on 30TH of jul, now my visa has been updated with my medical results stating , I have passed medical tests.I am afraid of the arrival of the Visa in time. Will I be able to gety visa for September intake, as it's high time to reach in Canada.
Pls help me with this.
When are ur classes starting..n wen is d orientation?

Reactions: Rito Roy

Rito Roy

Aug 26, 2018
When are ur classes starting..n wen is d orientation?
My classes starts by 4th of September and orientation is on 29th of this month. Mine is a university named Lakehead University, thunder bay and they have scheduled another one more orientation by the last of sept.so orientation day doesn't matter., But as mentioned above classes starts by 4th. It would be great if I could reach Canada 3 days or more days before the class

Kawal999

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
My classes starts by 4th of September and orientation is on 29th of this month. Mine is a university named Lakehead University, thunder bay and they have scheduled another one more orientation by the last of sept.so orientation day doesn't matter., But as mentioned above classes starts by 4th. It would be great if I could reach Canada 3 days or more days before the class
Its a good thing if orientation is not an issue..for shure u ll get ur visa in the upcoming week..i applied on 16 july and got visa approval on 22 aug..so u dont worry..u ll soon get ur visa approval

Kawal999

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
And u can request ur university for extension too...
Good luck..

akashpune

Jul 17, 2018
Hi,
Pls help me out.
Pls help me with this.
you will surely get visa for sep intake

Muskan_0705

Aug 26, 2018
Hello!
I have applied online on 4th july. My university is Trent University. Medical passed and eligibility review started on 6th august. And no updates now. Account status shows submitted.
Classes starts by 4th september. My consultant is CANAM.
I am worried.

Reactions: Prince_Mohali

Adarsh_Aravind

Star Member
Aug 23, 2018
Bangalore
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Hi,
Pls help me out.
Pls help me with this.
Great, you'll get approval within 10 days once your medical has been updated. So nothing to worry as your classes starts on 4th September.
I've applied on August 2nd at Bangalore VFS and waiting for the same. No medical update yet, and even my classes are starting on September 4th. Am tensed :(

Muskan_0705

Aug 26, 2018
Great, you'll get approval within 10 days once your medical has been updated. So nothing to worry as your classes starts on 4th September.
I've applied on August 2nd at Bangalore VFS and waiting for the same. No medical update yet, and even my classes are starting on September 4th. Am tensed :(
My medical status already shows - you pass the medical test.

Reactions: Prince_Mohali