+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for September 2018 intake!!!

chiemsteve

Aug 13, 2018
Guys, i applied for ESL on this intake, which is September 2018. And i havent recieve my visa yet, make me worries about it. Btw i applied my visa on July 20th. And i want to ask, RRC will defer me to next intake, Janurary 2019, but my application are for September 2018, what should i do now?

Inderjot

Aug 14, 2018
I had applied on 21 july for Study visa under SDS for september intake and got visa on 14 august....so i m very happy.....and my opion for all that be cool and forget worries because GOD always give u that thing which is best for u...

chiemsteve

Aug 13, 2018
I had applied on 21 july for Study visa under SDS for september intake and got visa on 14 august....so i m very happy.....and my opion for all that be cool and forget worries because GOD always give u that thing which is best for u...
i applied on 20 July but havent recieve yet :(

chiemsteve

Aug 13, 2018
You can find them from your consultant.... i think your consultant is very careless about your case....
So basically, i log into my GCKey to looking for the consultant?

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background: check Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thats what i have right now
Government recieved my application on 20th July, which until now i havent recieve yet. And my school start on 27th August, but they will defer me to Janurary tom if my visa havent recieve. So what should i do?

Inderjot

Aug 14, 2018
So basically, i log into my GCKey to looking for the consultant?

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background: check Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thats what i have right now
Government recieved my application on 20th July, which until now i havent recieve yet. And my school start on 27th August, but they will defer me to Janurary tom if my visa havent recieve. So what should i do?
So i think u should pray to GOD....fruitfully u will get your visa....