Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Hello
i was applied my study visa on 21 july
After dat 13 th august i received e mail from vfs they need further tests of my heart .. at 19 th august i done my re medical so just i want to know they getting me visa if my medical report is okk or they check all documents after see medical report is ok or not ??
Im so confused about dat
they were going through ur medical and thought for a re medical. so ur file is on hold until they get the medical results. Then they will process according to it. So it might take time.

Davindersingh2727

Aug 22, 2018
Do anyone know what does the background check not applicable means in study visa ... applied first time for canada
Well background check means to know whether you ever engaged in any criminal activity and it isn't applicable to all the candidate..just like interview they would notify you if they need it from you after looking at your application,not sure what appealing they could find in the application to ask for a background check ..age might be a factor (logical guess) and it's good if they say it's not applicable on you ..would save some time

harjot 1213

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
Well background check means to know whether you ever engaged in any criminal activity and it isn't applicable to all the candidate..just like interview they would notify you if they need it from you after looking at your application,not sure what appealing they could find in the application to ask for a background check ..age might be a factor (logical guess) and it's good if they say it's not applicable on you ..would save some time
As i forget to mention my us visitor refusal...so it mean they had not seen that .. because the question comes in background information