+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for September 2018 intake!!!

tring

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Have you received LOI (letter of information ) with visa approval mail bcoz i didn't received LOI , so I ask about it, if not, than any problem created at landing time at canada during receiving student permit by bisa officer? pl reply
I didnt receive it either, they just requested passport, I think the visa itself is enough, I dont know about LOI

tring

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
About LOI: I found this in a older forum

gmxplodeFull Member

#26Dec 17, 2017 at 4:35 PM
Just so that everyone knows, LOI Is not mandatory anymore. I received my work permit just by showing my passport and nothing else. Everything related to work permit is in their system so you guys need not worry about any form of letter now.

Fidelity777

May 28, 2018
Hello guys! I applied on the 6th of July from Nigeria. I just received a mail from cic that my application has been denied on the grounds that I will not return to home country after my studies. I am so confused and depressed right now.
I studied English and Literature Education during my first degree. I gained admission to study Correctional Studies (Diploma) in Canada and now I got rejected!

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Hello guys! I applied on the 6th of July from Nigeria. I just received a mail from cic that my application has been denied on the grounds that I will not return to home country after my studies. I am so confused and depressed right now.
I studied English and Literature Education during my first degree. I gained admission to study Correctional Studies (Diploma) in Canada and now I got rejected!
You need to either address the reasons given or get caips notes for more detailed reason and see if you can address them.

Mann*-*Rana

Aug 18, 2018
Hello everyone.. I recieved offer letter from university of regina for September intake and has applied for study permit of 9th aug( I know it's little late but univeristy took time to sent me offer letter ). I have applied online submitted documents of paid 1 year university fees, GIC certificate, medical upfront directly from apollo delhi , letter of sponsorship from my dad with his bank statement( from HSBC london with £13,000 in account). What are the chances of visa approval and as my classes are starting from 5th sep, shall I wait or apply for jan intake instead.. I am worried after reading all these answers

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Hello everyone.. I recieved offer letter from university of regina for September intake and has applied for study permit of 9th aug( I know it's little late but univeristy took time to sent me offer letter ). I have applied online submitted documents of paid 1 year university fees, GIC certificate, medical upfront directly from apollo delhi , letter of sponsorship from my dad with his bank statement( from HSBC london with £13,000 in account). What are the chances of visa approval and as my classes are starting from 5th sep, shall I wait or apply for jan intake instead.. I am worried after reading all these answers
You probably applied too late, I think Indian requirements even says they might reject applications made in August.
You should ask your school if deferment is possible and if there is a deadline to do it. If not I would apply somewhere else just in case, if January applications are still possible.

Aitha

Star Member
Jul 5, 2018
Toronto
Category........
You probably applied too late, I think Indian requirements even says they might reject applications made in August.
You should ask your school if deferment is possible and if there is a deadline to do it. If not I would apply somewhere else just in case, if January applications are still possible.
Really?? Can you please mention the source that applicants in august may be rejected?

Indigrrl

Star Member
Dec 10, 2017
India
Hi Indigrrl,

I am looking for a response for this question too. I have a similar situation as yours. I submitted my passport at Mumbai VFS on Monday. I was hoping to get my passport yesterday, and had a flight for today, but had to cancel the flight.

Please reply if you have any update on the timelines.

Thank you!
I also submitted my passport last Monday at VFS Mumbai. The tracker still shows the passport is being processed at NDVO. I had enquired with the vfs staff while submitting my passport and he told me stamping takes 7-10 working days. I hope we get it by tuesday or wednesday haha. My ticket is booked for the 26th

nitish9113

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
ur medical was pass?

jasz_blr

May 28, 2018
Really?? Can you please mention the source that applicants in august may be rejected?
Read the Page-2 of following documents IMM5818, IMM5976, IMM5957. Below is the exact text.

We strongly recommend that you submit your application at least three months ahead of your proposed date of travel. Applications that are received after 01 April for May entry, after 01 August for September entry and after 01 December for January entry will not normally be processed in time for the start of classes and may be refused.

jagmaker

Jun 29, 2018
I also submitted my passport last Monday at VFS Mumbai. The tracker still shows the passport is being processed at NDVO. I had enquired with the vfs staff while submitting my passport and he told me stamping takes 7-10 working days. I hope we get it by tuesday or wednesday haha. My ticket is booked for the 26th
Oh okay!

I hope we get it soon! Keep me updated! Good luck to you!

amitaamie

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
hello guyss.keep updating if anyone recieve visa ...m so much worried..hope we will get visa.. tomorrow or that upcoming week....all d bestt to all

Reactions: FMAS

saich9424

Aug 12, 2018
I have got my visa on 17th - University category
Applied July 17, medicals on 13 th of Aug

My friend got the visa on 17th -SDS
Applied on July 25, medicals on 16 th of Aug