+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for September 2018 intake!!!

smeetp18

Jul 11, 2018
Very sorry to hear about your refusal. Don't want to give you false hopes. But you should try for some other course in some other country. It's too late for Canada, looking at their speed of processing visas.
By removing the first two conditions if I apply with a new offer letter for Jan intake, would I get the visa? I can remove the IELTS and trasncripts requirement but I could fulfill the third condition of prerequisite course only after reaching there. What chance do I have to get visa then? Thanks for the response man!

raj jain

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
It's been over seven weeks that you applied. You should call the Embassy/Consulate/High Commission in your city. Ask them for their email ID and write to them immediately.

raj jain

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
By removing the first two conditions if I apply with a new offer letter for Jan intake, would I get the visa? I can remove the IELTS and trasncripts requirement but I could fulfill the third condition of prerequisite course only after reaching there. What chance do I have to get visa then? Thanks for the response man!
I also had a prerequisite for my course. I mentioned this in my cover letter referring to the e-mail from the college and also attached a copy of that email about the prerequisite upon arrival. If it's Jan intake, you should definitely (but immediately) go ahead with it!

smeetp18

Jul 11, 2018
I also had a prerequisite for my course. I mentioned this in my cover letter referring to the e-mail from the college and also attached a copy of that email about the prerequisite upon arrival. If it's Jan intake, you should definitely (but immediately) go ahead with it!
Thanks Raj! It's so relieving to see that there's a probable way out. Really helpful!

Aug 18, 2018
Hey guys!

Hope y'all are doing fine.
I've applied for my Visa on the Aug 30th , I know its super late. I got accepted for the September In take and due to a few reasons I was not in a position to apply for my Visa earlier. I applied under the sps category. Proof of funds Medicals , tuition fee has been paid for the entire year. I'm extremely worried. Thinking about it relentlessly. On that note I wish everyone good luck.

Fidelity777

May 28, 2018
Hello guys! I applied on the 6th of July from Nigeria. I just received a mail from cic that my application has been denied on the grounds that I will not return to home country after my studies. I am so confused and depressed right now.
I studied English and Literature Education during my first degree. I gained admission to study Correctional Studies (Diploma) in Canada and now I got rejected!

jagmaker

Jun 29, 2018
Thank you! Is it including weekends and holidays?
Hi Indigrrl,

I am looking for a response for this question too. I have a similar situation as yours. I submitted my passport at Mumbai VFS on Monday. I was hoping to get my passport yesterday, and had a flight for today, but had to cancel the flight.

Please reply if you have any update on the timelines.

Thank you!

tring

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
can u share your profile pls?
Actually I finished my btech in CSE in 2016, worked in wipro for 9 months or so, but I didn't like what I was doing, so changed my stream and got into art stuff. I explained why and all properly in my letter of explanation.
Applied for diploma in 3D animation
IELTS - 7.5