+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for September 2018 intake!!!

simme

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
omg ... i really wish u will get your visa as soon as possible ... gob bless you sister☺
I also applied on 12 july at vfs bangalore, university category, didn't get approval yet. my class starts next monday,
B.E: 81%
ielts: 8
10th: 92%
12th: 89%
very much worried

Moha22

Jul 21, 2018
I applied on 6th july online study permit with work permit(Co-op Work Permit) I think the work permit is causing the delay.I passed the medical on 2 july and reveiw eligibilty starts the same date and ackhowledgement on 3rd july.....after that nothing ..really tensed
U mean you course has co-op program which allows you to work and study at the same time , or you applied separate work permit

gk2k

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
U mean you course has co-op program which allows you to work and study at the same time , or you applied separate work permit
Thats for Co-op work which is arranged by ur college only.otherwisw we can work for 20 hrs per week normally

gk2k

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Its also a part of our studies for work experience but u need to tick that u need work permit some people apply along with study permit and some appy in canada 3 mths before there co-oop work term

amitaamie

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
my medical passed on 14th August..bt still there is no update regarding review of eligibility or final decision...m so much worried as my classes starts on 4th September