+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for September 2018 intake!!!

Indigrrl

Star Member
Dec 10, 2017
India
which embassy
I applied online and file was processed in NDVO

Here is my complete timeline. I feel as long as you are completely honest and all the information you provide is easily verifiable there shouldn't be a problem.

Finally got my visa approved. Applied on 20th june online. General application for Master's degree at Western University.

Got acknowledgement letter on 4th july. Review of eligibility started on 16th July. Medical upfront but was not passed till I got approval. Received email today at 2am IST !!!

10th 84.8%
12th 82.5%
Graduation 62.5%

Ielts 8.5 nlt 7.5
Finances: Submitted bank loan letter along with fixed deposit containing required amount. No gic.

I was worried as my pr application is currently in process from 8th february. All the best to everyone still waiting

admireshazz

Aug 8, 2018
I applied online and file was processed in NDVO

Here is my complete timeline. I feel as long as you are completely honest and all the information you provide is easily verifiable there shouldn't be a problem.

Finally got my visa approved. Applied on 20th june online. General application for Master's degree at Western University.

Got acknowledgement letter on 4th july. Review of eligibility started on 16th July. Medical upfront but was not passed till I got approval. Received email today at 2am IST !!!

10th 84.8%
12th 82.5%
Graduation 62.5%

Ielts 8.5 nlt 7.5
Finances: Submitted bank loan letter along with fixed deposit containing required amount. No gic.

I was worried as my pr application is currently in process from 8th february. All the best to everyone still waiting
Any specific reason as to why you didn't apply in university category & you applied in General category?

Reactions: jay216

Indigrrl

Star Member
Dec 10, 2017
India
Any specific reason as to why you didn't apply in university category & you applied in General category?
There were 2 reasons.
1. University application requires you to provide gic certificate which I did not have.
2. It requires you to pay 1 semester fee. My university clearly told me that they won't be able to calculate my fees till my visa is approved. (They don't register students till visa is approved)

I applied online according to the checklist that was generated.

Aitha

Star Member
Jul 5, 2018
Toronto
Category........
Hey sorry to hear about your case! When did you apply & in how many days did you get the decision?
I applied on June 11 on general category and online . As I got rejection on August 8,
I reapplied on August 10, this time in SDS category Offline .
My college is Conestoga and starts at Sept 4.

harin_mhb

Aug 13, 2018
my medical passed,no other document rquired,biometric not required,interview not required, background check,what is meaning and how much time its take now my sem start on 4th september

Prince_Mohali

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Review of eligibilityYour eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
You passed the medical exam
We do not need additional documents.
You do not need an interview.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application was approved

Frnds.. Is this mean my visa is approved???
What's the whole processing time taken by the embassy on your profile

kambojvishal

Aug 8, 2018
Review of eligibilityYour eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
You passed the medical exam
We do not need additional documents.
You do not need an interview.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application was approved

Frnds.. Is this mean my visa is approved???
after medical passed ,in how many days you got result?