+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for September 2018 intake!!!

Aitha

Star Member
Jul 5, 2018
Toronto
Category........
Hello all,

My visa got refused with reason others on august 8. It all has to do with financial documents are not uploaded by my agent. I have reapplied this time under SDS and offline on august 10. My classes starts on September 4.
My questions are:
Anyone applied in august?
When can I expect result?
Is there any chance for me for this September?
Does reapplication takes less time than normal application?

My profile:
10 and 12- 84%
B.Tech- 67% (CSE)
Work experience - 5years as software engineer.
Ielts- 7.5
Financials- 1 yr fee, GIC, banks deposit and ITRs
College - Conestoga
Course- Computer application development.

Ajaysingh.ilu

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
Hello all,

My visa got refused with reason others on august 8. It all has to do with financial documents are not uploaded by my agent. I have reapplied this time under SDS and offline on august 10. My classes starts on September 4.
My questions are:
Anyone applied in august?
When can I expect result?
Is there any chance for me for this September?
Does reapplication takes less time than normal application?

My profile:
10 and 12- 84%
B.Tech- 67% (CSE)
Work experience - 5years as software engineer.
Ielts- 7.5
Financials- 1 yr fee, GIC, banks deposit and ITRs
College - Conestoga
Course- Computer application development.
What was the previous profile bro?

rl sharanya

Aug 7, 2018
Finally got my visa approved. Applied on 20th june online. General application for Master's degree at Western University.

Got acknowledgement letter on 4th july. Review of eligibility started on 16th July. Medical upfront but was not passed till I got approval. Received email today at 2am IST !!!

10th 84.8%
12th 82.5%
Graduation 62.5%

Ielts 8.5 nlt 7.5
Finances: Submitted bank loan letter along with fixed deposit containing required amount. No gic.

I was worried as my pr application is currently in process from 8th february. All the best to everyone still waiting
congratulations.
I have also applied online on 23rd June. Medicals got cleared and 7 weeks are completed today.
I am vert worried about the delay in time. I have my classes from September 4th.

Indigrrl

Star Member
Dec 10, 2017
India
congratulations.
I have also applied online on 23rd June. Medicals got cleared and 7 weeks are completed today.
I am vert worried about the delay in time. I have my classes from September 4th.
I would encourage you to enquire about your application raising a cse if you have crossed the 7 month mark. I did the same and sent them an email too. I don't know what helped me and what didn't.

Indigrrl

Star Member
Dec 10, 2017
India
Does anyone know if we need to take photograph with us while submitting the passport after application is approved? I had submitted my application online and submitted a digital photo while application.

rl sharanya

Aug 7, 2018
I would encourage you to enquire about your application raising a cse if you have crossed the 7 month mark. I did the same and sent them an email too. I don't know what helped me and what didn't.
I did send them a mail and they said to reply to the mail also they will take 28 days.. I really frustrating to wait..

GpGh

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
HI,

A friend of mine is having challenges with the Medical. He submitted application to VFS on June 15 and then did his medical on June 22nd and gave the slip of completed medical to VFS to send to Emabassy. But yesterday he got an email from the embassy that he needs to appear for his medical. He has already done the medical and has copy of the results.
What should he do? how can he send the results to the embassy?
Did ur got visa?