+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for September 2018 intake!!!

siri@

Aug 3, 2018
My LOA is also expired.....coz it had expiry date for only 1 mnth and that time was consumed to pay fee and gic and then sds came and paid 2nd sem fees.......
This means I am going to get refusal for sure.....
As per my knowledge, If possible contact your clg/university and ask them for extension letter since your visa application is in the process.. if u receive extension loa then u would probably have an option to send ur new additional document to embassy.

Rakesshhh

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
I applied since 27th of June and my application was being processed from the 3rd of July at visa office dakar till today no update ana I didn't do medical upfront. So I don't know when I will receive update and my school starts on the 4th of September
Same things here

RKaur1

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
I
As per my knowledge, If possible contact your clg/university and ask them for extension letter since your visa application is in the process.. if u receive extension loa then u would probably have an option to send ur new additional document to embassy.
I called nd mailed them before filing my application, but they said the expiry date is for fee submission....once i hv paid the fees they cant give a new offer letter....it is soo dumb reason to give refusal.....soo depressed.......

Hony

Aug 2, 2018
Hi,

I have applied for September 2018 intake on July 7.

Admit: Memorial University

Financial: GIC ($ 10,200) + Loan (Rs 200000) +partial first year fee ($ 2000)
7.5 IELTS
65%, Attached consolidated and degree certificate
Medical Upfront

I applied online, I dont know if it was SDS or general. Please help.

If it is SDS , I have not paid whole first year fee.
If it is general, how long more I have to wait.
I had applied under general category for my College in Ottawa on 4 July and was processed on 7 July and till now no update on the gckey site only saying processing your application.

Hony

Aug 2, 2018
Hi,

I have applied for September 2018 intake on July 7.

Admit: Memorial University

Financial: GIC ($ 10,200) + Loan (Rs 200000) +partial first year fee ($ 2000)
7.5 IELTS
65%, Attached consolidated and degree certificate
Medical Upfront

I applied online, I dont know if it was SDS or general. Please help.

If it is SDS , I have not paid whole first year fee.
If it is general, how long more I have to wait.
I had applied under general category for my College in Ottawa on 4 July and was processed on 7 July and till now no update on the gckey site only saying processing your application.

Liverpool

Aug 7, 2018
I applied since 27th of June and my application was being processed from the 3rd of July at visa office dakar till today no update and I didn't do medical upfront. So I don't know when I will receive update and my school starts on the 4th of September
Same but I submitted upfornt medical it passed still processing with eligibility review waiting for final decision

rl sharanya

Aug 7, 2018
I applied since 27th of June and my application was being processed from the 3rd of July at visa office dakar till today no update and I didn't do medical upfront. So I don't know when I will receive update and my school starts on the 4th of September
Same here I applied on 23rd of June and my medicals is cleared. I am waiting for response. July applications are getting response but I don't know y June they are not giving yet. My college also starts from Sep 4th.. Getting tensed now

Jazz_Mirzaa

Jan 12, 2018
I

I called nd mailed them before filing my application, but they said the expiry date is for fee submission....once i hv paid the fees they cant give a new offer letter....it is soo dumb reason to give refusal.....soo depressed.......
same situation is with me n got the same answer from the clg...

Reactions: Loyalstudent