+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for September 2018 intake!!!

sherlyn123

May 3, 2018
Thanks. Even I applied on June 4 online. Got passport submission request on July 20. But didn't receive correspondence letter. When I can expect, how long it will take to receive?
I got the correspondence letter after one day of visa approval. Mine was offline. I linked it online through gc key

KaySh

Apr 19, 2018
I got the correspondence letter after one day of visa approval. Mine was offline. I linked it online through gc key
Hi i applied online and i got passport request on 19th july.I got a passport request letter over the portal. May i know what is correspondence letter?
And will i receive any other approval letter if yes how much time we can expect it takes?

sherlyn123

May 3, 2018
Hi i applied online and i got passport request on 19th july.I got a passport request letter over the portal. May i know what is correspondence letter?
And will i receive any other approval letter if yes how much time we can expect it takes?
Mine was offline application. I don't know what's the case in online..you may receive it on the portal or maybe in person when you collect your passport. Not sure though. I guess this letter is required to show the immigration officer when you arrive at canada airport. You'll receive it soon, don't worry.

Reactions: KaySh

Subashree

Star Member
Jul 5, 2018
Same I applied online and I'm waiting for correspondence letter. Please once you receive it

KaySh

Apr 19, 2018
Mine was offline application. I don't know what's the case in online..you may receive it on the portal or maybe in person when you collect your passport. Not sure though. I guess this letter is required to show the immigration officer when you arrive at canada airport. You'll receive it soon, don't worry.
Ok Thanks

KaySh

Apr 19, 2018
Same I applied online and I'm waiting for correspondence letter. Please once you receive it
Ok. I think its approval letter that we will receive in which approval will.be mentioned properly.
May be we will receive it when VAC receives our Passport and then they will finalize our approval. Because in offline application we send our passport in advance. May be this can be a scenario

Reactions: Subashree

Subashree

Star Member
Jul 5, 2018
Ok. I think its approval letter that we will receive in which approval will.be mentioned properly.
May be we will receive it when VAC receives our Passport and then they will finalize our approval. Because in offline application we send our passport in advance. May be this can be a scenario
Thanks..please keep us updated

jay216

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
spp has been replaced by sds on 8th june so how you can apply under spp?
I applied on 12th June and then medicals was updated on juLy 3rd and my review of elelibity also started the same day thereafter received acknowledgement letter on July 10th and since then I haven't received any update...hope to get visa next week as its have completed 6 week and next week it will start wit 7th week..my consultant told me tat it take normallu 7 to 8 weeks to receive a visa...so I'm be calm and waiting patiently btw I wanted to know if it takes longer tym tats mean result is positive?after waiting so long normally do u get any refusal?
My profile
10th-87.4%
12th-77%
Bcom-75%
1 year and 3 months of works exprience
In excel and accounts
Ielts- 6.5 overal not less than 6 in any
module...
Applied for finanacial planning on gbc under spp category
Offline Blore vfs ....!

Anujarora217

Jul 17, 2018
Hey I have applied on 4 june online, received sds message from delhi embassy but no updates yet, delhivfs or bang lore, please reply

Thanks. Even I applied on June 4 online. Got passport submission request on July 20. But didn't receive correspondence letter. When I can expect, how long it will take to receive?

Fidelity777

May 28, 2018
I am kind of confused! I submitted my application on July 5th for September intake. I was sent a Biometric letter on the 19th of July. I did the biometrics today and just received a mail from vfs that my application has been accepted. Does that mean they have started reviewing my application?

Reactions: jay216

jay216

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
medical cleared?? if medical cleared in gc key portal then you will get msg we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements
I am kind of confused! I submitted my application on July 5th for September intake. I was sent a Biometric letter on the 19th of July. I did the biometrics today and just received a mail from vfs that my application has been accepted. Does that mean they have started reviewing my application?

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Hi I applied June 29th SDS stream . Has anyone received any update yet. Please let me know.

Garry296

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Greetings folks,
I recently submitted my passport at vfs . Does anyone know how much time it takes to stamp the passport. As i have to book air travel tickets.
Thanks