Ama T

Jun 30, 2018
Paper application submitted at chennai vfs : june 1
VAC : Bangalore
Category : SPP
Linked online : 7th june
Medical passed : 21st june
Visa Approved : 6th july

Please how did you link your application online. I did paper application in vfs London on 25th June. They gave me tracking number in which I tracked and it says the visa application is being processed. Do I need to link it also or has they linked it online since I can track it online? I'm confused

Almirah

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Please how did you link your application online. I did paper application in vfs London on 25th June. They gave me tracking number in which I tracked and it says the visa application is being processed. Do I need to link it also or has they linked it online since I can track it online? I'm confused
Same with me. I am also too confused about how to link application online. I have tracking id and it shows that your application is being processed.

raj90

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
Applied on 23rd may. Still processing application in Delhi. Offline..on paper. Didnt link to online.

Should i link online to speed up the process?

For NLC college BC.

Akram72

Jan 10, 2017
anyone who applied on 4th june and still waiting i did not get my upfront medical done before applying so i am confused when will they send a message for getting the medical done and i have applied online i am from karachi,pakistan so no SDS

mmclub

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
anyone who applied on 4th june and still waiting i did not get my upfront medical done before applying so i am confused when will they send a message for getting the medical done and i have applied online i am from karachi,pakistan so no SDS
i applied from Nepal on 7 June. I too am waiting for the medical request.

Almirah

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
I did not linked my application online. Is it important to link your application online. Will it affect our processing time.