+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for September 2018 intake!!!

Elphen

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
waiting since May 29th. But case is a bit complicated since applied for Spouse Open Work Permit alongside too

FMAS

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
waiting since May 29th. But case is a bit complicated since applied for Spouse Open Work Permit alongside too
Same here...I applied on 18th April along with my husband's OWP and kids visa. Still silence since Medical exam was done in June

Elphen

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Same here...I applied on 18th April along with my husband's OWP and kids visa. Still silence since Medical exam was done in June
My term starts in the first week of September; do you think there's a chance they'll inform us of the study permit before the outcome for the opw? Should the school be told of the situation at this point?

FMAS

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
My term starts in the first week of September; do you think there's a chance they'll inform us of the study permit before the outcome for the opw? Should the school be told of the situation at this point?
I informed the school...unfortunately there is No Deferral policy so my hopes are dying....My classes start on 27th Aug