+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for September 2018 intake!!!

admireshazz

Aug 8, 2018
I applied under SDS on 23rd of June online.
7 weeks are completed. I have cleared my medical.
My status shows "We are currently reviewing your eligibility".
My classes start from September 4th. Very worried.
In SDS category aren't they suppose to respond within 45 days? I mean in your case you can raise a query with them coz the stipulated timeframe is over

rl sharanya

Aug 7, 2018
In SDS category aren't they suppose to respond within 45 days? I mean in your case you can raise a query with them coz the stipulated timeframe is over
Yes they said that in SDS we have reduced the time frame.
but in the cic page they have clearly given that until the processing time indicated in the page i.e 7 weeks (for India) are over even if you send a mail we will not respond only after that you can mail. So i have sent them a mail today.

gk2k

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Guys what i think is its useless to apply for canada study permit online , As they take more time then offline......Pls share the view who applied online

Rakesshhh

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Guys what i think is its useless to apply for canada study permit online , As they take more time then offline......Pls share the view who applied online
I think you are right, still there is no changes after 49 days in application status, but last jan 18 intek online visa (my cousin's) approved within 20 days

rl sharanya

Aug 7, 2018
When you apply?
I apply on 25th june online, status is same as your status, I'm also worried , my flight is on 28 th Aug , I'm helpless only wait
Same here I also applied online 23rd June and my college starts on September 4th. I am also very worried.
If you send a query they say that to reply to a query also they take 28 days.