+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for September 2018 intake!!!

Rajatsharma80

Aug 2, 2018
How much time does it take to review eligibilty?

Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress.
I applied my file on 14july for september intake 2018

Aster14

Star Member
Jul 14, 2018
HI,

A friend of mine is having challenges with the Medical. He submitted application to VFS on June 15 and then did his medical on June 22nd and gave the slip of completed medical to VFS to send to Emabassy. But yesterday he got an email from the embassy that he needs to appear for his medical. He has already done the medical and has copy of the results.
What should he do? how can he send the results to the embassy?

Moha22

Jul 21, 2018
Guys , how did you know, if my review started, because I'm experiencing that my status of my review changed before they asked me medical request, I applied 10july , the status of my review changed 20 July, medical request 25july, I booked my medical and submitted, I passed my medical 30july, from that day no update comes in

RKaur1

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
It means ur medical is still not reviewed....like mine....it will be changed to medical passed when it will be cleared...

Aitha

Star Member
Jul 5, 2018
Toronto
Category........
Anyone... any update?????
I see Delhi embassy approved a online general application applied on July 10... but still June 11th profile is still pending.
anyone who applied around June 10 still waiting?

gk2k

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Anyone... any update?????
I see Delhi embassy approved a online general application applied on July 10... but still June 11th profile is still pending.
anyone who applied around June 10 still waiting?
10th july ? I think u misunderstood
Can u tell who he is?