21/04/2021
Reactions: Rajdev Arora

Rajdev Arora

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
Dear Rohit.....

Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Ese aa rha hai ab.....

Husainchap

Sep 6, 2018
Someone please help, I had applied on 10th of July for my visa online, and it’s been more than 8 weeks now
My eligibility is still under review and my flight ticket is booked for 23rd of septemeber. Final decision is still pending and I don’t know how long will it take, is there any other way to ask the authorities to look into it I have written emails but they have fallen on deaf ears

Rohit2365

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
Dear Rohit.....

Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Ese aa rha hai ab.....
Mera bhi same status a rha 1 week se

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Par chatak I haven't got any reply.... Still final stage and no update :(
oh u mean under review. It takes 7 days and can go max to 4 weeks.

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
It’s not really true, I am on 9th week and still my eligibility is under review.
when exactly did u eligibility review start and is ur application sds or non sds.

prerna sharma

Sep 17, 2017
Someone please help, I had applied on 10th of July for my visa online, and it’s been more than 8 weeks now
My eligibility is still under review and my flight ticket is booked for 23rd of septemeber. Final decision is still pending and I don’t know how long will it take, is there any other way to ask the authorities to look into it I have written emails but they have fallen on deaf ears
ohh my god