+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for September 2018 intake!!!

Faithhh3232

Aug 30, 2018
Hi everyone,
I received a letter requesting me to submit my passport this evening on my GCkey account but it still shows that my application is under review. Can someone please tell me what this means, because the request letter even says that if I don't submit my passport with 10days that they will refuse my visa application and that the passport should be valid for the period of my intended length of stay in canada. So this is a positive message then?

Faithhh3232

Aug 30, 2018
just check back tomorrow and let us know what u see. I hope u get ur visa.
minutes ago
Hi everyone,
I received a letter requesting me to submit my passport this evening on my GCkey account but it still shows that my application is under review. Can someone please tell me what this means, because the request letter even says that if I don't submit my passport with 10days that they will refuse my visa application and that the passport should be valid for the period of my intended length of stay in canada. So this is a positive message then?

dhanrajsinh8181

Aug 31, 2018
Hello

I applied on 1st august
Sds banglore vfs from Ahmedabad still shows application is being processed and my college starts from October anyone in the same boat?