+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for September 2018 intake!!!

kb90

Aug 23, 2018
She already told my friend to be on time, else we need to defer the term.
He had mailed her a week ago :(
This is really bad.
Idk what's taking them so long
Once our visa is approved, how long it takes to get updated in our account?
Which college/univ u have applied to?

Baha.A.T

Star Member
May 18, 2018
It's what I thought. I'd thought Amman was processing my application until Amman wrote to me "your application is being processed in Ankara if you have any questions contact our office in Ankara" Then I started writing to Ankara last month but nothing, only the automated emails.
Im on the same boat as you
I applied online from Amman on june 10th,.and till now no update except that it went under review of eligibility on july 13th
Since then, i've sent them a case specific enquiry and they replied that my application is being processed in Ankara
So i wrote another one to ankara but no response
Its a missed up system especially for the ones in the middle east
Did you apply online or offline?

Let's see

Jul 18, 2017
I applied for my study permit on 8th july .. online ..its being 55 days .. .. i don't know why they are giving results so late .. moreover my course is not available in next intake .so i cant defer it . Geting tens day per day .. classes are from 5 th sep..
Is your medical cleared ? If yes,then when ? I have also applied on the same day. Medical cleared on 15 aug since then nothing

gagan singh

Sep 8, 2015
It was on 12 th of august after that every single day i am lookng for update but no response .. do u think we will get result before 5 th

selo

Sep 9, 2016
Im on the same boat as you
I applied online from Amman on june 10th,.and till now no update except that it went under review of eligibility on july 13th
Since then, i've sent them a case specific enquiry and they replied that my application is being processed in Ankara
So i wrote another one to ankara but no response
Its a missed up system especially for the ones in the middle east
Did you apply online or offline?
I applied online. Ankara is not helpful at all. At least Amman responds to our emails but Ankara has never responded. It shouldn't have takes so much time....

AgokulRaja

Aug 21, 2018
I applied for my study permit on 8th july .. online ..its being 55 days .. .. i don't know why they are giving results so late .. moreover my course is not available in next intake .so i cant defer it . Geting tens day per day .. classes are from 5 th sep..
You'll going to get it man...just b strong

Dushar joshi

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Hello one of my frient git refusal today reason is :-

 Given your academic performance, your language ability in specific bands and considering your proposed course of study, your travel history and ties to your home country, I am not satisfied you would be a bona fide student and a temporary resident.

Please suggest me what changes we can make in documents and resubmit file

Davindersingh2727

Aug 22, 2018
Hello one of my frient git refusal today reason is :-

 Given your academic performance, your language ability in specific bands and considering your proposed course of study, your travel history and ties to your home country, I am not satisfied you would be a bona fide student and a temporary resident.

Please suggest me what changes we can make in documents and resubmit file
Share profile