+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for may 2016 awaiting /received

ghvk12

Mar 18, 2015
Applied on March 8th. Approved today. Memorial University. 80.2% 7.0 3+ Exp. All the best to all of you.

Ruzda

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
I want to send mail to vfs Banglore my class is starting on 2nd I'm worried. What's their email id?

dbf1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of God
VFS has got nothing to do with your Visa Application. Mailing them is a complete waste of time. Why mail them when you can call them ? Your only bet is to mail the Embassy.
Ruzda said:
I want to send mail to vfs Banglore my class is starting on 2nd I'm worried. What's their email id?

Robotisict

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
Submitted on Feb. 24th
Still processing

My last update was on Mar. 1st.
What's the meaning of no monthly-update in a typical case?!

Patelhars7

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
Ruzda said:
How can I mail the embassy? What's their id
Don't mail them as they are not answering any inquiries, I have been mailing them since 2 days but they are not answering any mail. Instead of that call them and ask about the status of your application. You will get number from Google.

Ruzda

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
Patelhars7 said:
Don't mail them as they are not answering any inquiries, I have been mailing them since 2 days but they are not answering any mail. Instead of that call them and ask about the status of your application. You will get number from Google.
I called them yesterday only. Still in process. This is so wrong some are getting Visa in a week and some who applied for September has got theirs. Embassy is sleeping what is wrong with them .. Classes are starting from 2nd we all here are sitting with some hope..

karim2414

Mar 23, 2016
Category........
CEC
Hi All,

Received approval mail today. Applied on 11th April university category.
profile:
10th : 78%
Diploma ECE : 7.5 CGPA
BE ECE : 7.95 CGPA

1.5yrs of experience as Embedded systems developer in MNC

MSc in Electrical engineering at University of Saskatchewan May-2016 :)

sanros667

Apr 28, 2016
I got information that my passport is in a sealed envelope in vfs bangalore and I have to go there in person to collect it. I had submitted for general study permit on february 11th. They say they can't send me the envelope due to security reasons. has this happened to anyone? thoughts pls...