dbf1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of God
All thanks and praises be to the Lord. Please do keep a brother in prayer, too.
Congratulations. Where are you heading to, toronto ?
kennjosh said:
hey guys my visa has been approved, i received an email from CIC just half and hour back that my application to study in canada has been approved, i am seriously very happy and i give all glory and honor to Lord god.
I applied in SPP category. and yes before submitting my documents at vfs i already underwent medical examination

kennjosh

May 15, 2015
@dbf1, sure bro, you will too get you visa soon enough, don't worry and be positive. I now there are alot of stress and tension, but still hope for the best. All the very best to you bro, and to all who are waiting for the visa to be approved. I am going to memorial university, Newfoundland.

dbf1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of God
Shukriya, bhai!
kennjosh said:
@dbf1, sure bro, you will too get you visa soon enough, don't worry and be positive. I now there are alot of stress and tension, but still hope for the best. All the very best to you bro, and to all who are waiting for the visa to be approved. I am going to memorial university, Newfoundland.

Rio298S

Feb 1, 2016
Finally I got my approval email and my passport was not dispatched..but Visa context says get ur study permit by 2018/07/31??

ghvk12

Mar 18, 2015
Rio298S said:
Finally I got my approval email and my passport was not dispatched..but Visa context says get ur study permit by 2018/07/31??
Congrats.. When did you apply for visa and which institution?

Pannudxb

Apr 20, 2016
My friend applied on 7th March, got message on 19th March - –" Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 19/04/2016 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website." But don't know visa has been approved or not!!!!

dbf1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of God
You meant he got message on 19th April ? He'll only get to find out when he has his passport in hands. Don't worry about the approval mail. Sometimes you get it the next day and sometimes even after you get the visa on your passport.
Pannudxb said:
My friend applied on 7th March, got message on 19th March - –" Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 19/04/2016 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website." But don't know visa has been approved or not!!!!

patel09

Jul 3, 2015
Rio298S said:
hi rio298s

can u please share your profile..
im also pllaning to take project management in fanshaw college.. it will be help in my file making process if you help me..

hbfumakiya27

Apr 20, 2016
Hello friends,
I have applied for visa on 31- March from vfs Ahmadabad by paper my course starts at 2- May in Concordia university but still my visa is in process status at Bangalore. I am little worried.. ???anybody with same scenario??

Ruzda

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
hbfumakiya27 said:
Hello friends,
I have applied for visa on 31- March from vfs Ahmadabad by paper my course starts at 2- May in Concordia university but still my visa is in process status at Bangalore. I am little worried.. ???anybody with same scenario??
You should call in vfs banglore office