+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

AnmolSekhon

Jan 14, 2019
Hey I'm on the same boat, Got any updates ? did your medical get updated ?
I applied on 28th nov for jan batch , but its still under process, medical is not updated as well. Its the same since I applied on 28th nov, no change whatsoever.
Yup! My medical got updated a few days later when I applied but after that I haven’t got any update.

NSI3798

Jan 17, 2019
Hello
Actually i have some queries regarding my visa
I got my visa late which i applied for jan intake. So i requested for a defferal
But its been 15 days that i got no rply frm cllge
Cn any1 tell me whats the process of defferal letter
And how much time college takes to issue
I applied in mohawk college
I too applied in mohawk college ...and applied for a deferral letter
but they said that they will start issuing defer letters in february ...so we have to wait atleast till second week of feb.
which course did you applied for ?

NSI3798

Jan 17, 2019
On thanks no this is not a condition. Well i have one more query my IELTS will expire on 16th of February and is this necessary for me to repeat it to enter caCanaas i will travel in april.
please help me. Same condition is with me. you did you ielts in feb 2017. Then why you applied late for visa ? What is your qualification and which college and course did you opted in canada ?

Gurbaksh123

Jan 21, 2019
please help me. Same condition is with me. you did you ielts in feb 2017. Then why you applied late for visa ? What is your qualification and which college and course did you opted in canada ?
Is ur visa reject ? and also how many days to get this mail

NSI3798

Jan 17, 2019
Is ur visa reject ? and also how many days to get this mail
yeah ....i applied on 6 dec n got rejected on 16 jan 2019 for jan intake
now i m waiting for defer letter for may intake if they have any seats available as my ielts is going to be expire in august .so i can't wait for september .

what about you??

Gurbaksh123

Jan 21, 2019
yeah ....i applied on 6 dec n got rejected on 16 jan 2019 for jan intake
now i m waiting for defer letter for may intake if they have any seats available as my ielts is going to be expire in august .so i can't wait for september .

what about you??
I am waiting for my result applied on 5 nov for jan intake