+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

AnmolSekhon

Jan 14, 2019
I applied for Post Baccalaureate Dimploma in Business Management in Cape Breton University (Sydney, Nova Scotia) on November 25th, 2018.
I applied under SDS with Online Processing Option.
I’ve paid the full program fees (12 Courses)
My class was on 7th of January but my application status shows that it’s still processing. What to do?
Guys It’s been more than 9 Weeks and I still haven’t got any revert from the Canadian Embassy. I’m anxious about this as the Visa Processing Time isn’t this much long.
What should I do now? Please HELP!

Gurbaksh123

Jan 21, 2019
Guys It’s been more than 9 Weeks and I still haven’t got any revert from the Canadian Embassy. I’m anxious about this as the Visa Processing Time isn’t this much long.
What should I do now? Please HELP!
I m on the same boat brother I also applied on 5 nov offline non sds but still no response

Dhillon870

Dec 18, 2016
I arrived here on Nov 30, 2018. Official start of my program is January 7, 2019
Didn't they ask you anything about early arrival? And did you receive any email from immigration stating that you should not travel before more than 3 weeks? Because i receive this email today.

Dhillon870

Dec 18, 2016
Didn't they ask you anything about early arrival? And did you receive any email from immigration stating that you should not travel before more than 3 weeks? Because i receive this email today.

Student Worker Approved Files

D

DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca
to me
11 hours ago

Congratulations on being granted your study permit! Your journey to discovering Canada begins here.

Please note that you should not travel to Canada on your student visa more than 3 weeks before the start date of your program. If you travel too early, the Canada Border Services Agency may deny you entry into the country.

Also kindly note that the Port of Entry letter/Letter of Introduction is not required for you to travel to Canada. The information about your permit is in our global computer system and can be accessed by immigration officials in Canada. Please proceed to travel to Canada within the validity of the visa placed in your passport; your permit will be issued upon your arrival in Canada.

Reactions: Evankc

Ronnydwar

Nov 16, 2018
Hi, I have applied from Ahmedabad as Paper application.

Linked online with GCKEY

Applied on 27th November 2018 and its been more than 60 days and no update on file.

College deferred to September 19 from January 19.

Is there anyone on same boat?

Reactions: Visholic

Ronnydwar

Nov 16, 2018
c
Student Worker Approved Files

D

DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca
to me
11 hours ago

Congratulations on being granted your study permit! Your journey to discovering Canada begins here.

Please note that you should not travel to Canada on your student visa more than 3 weeks before the start date of your program. If you travel too early, the Canada Border Services Agency may deny you entry into the country.

Also kindly note that the Port of Entry letter/Letter of Introduction is not required for you to travel to Canada. The information about your permit is in our global computer system and can be accessed by immigration officials in Canada. Please proceed to travel to Canada within the validity of the visa placed in your passport; your permit will be issued upon your arrival in Canada.
congrats

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
CBSA only asked me f it was my first time in Canada. A little chit chat with the officer and then he asked which college I’m going to. And, no, I did not receive any condition in my approval. The only condition I got was at Service Canada at the airport which says that I cannot start work before the official start date of my program which is Jan 7. Even my fellow international students at my class did not receive such a condition.

Dhillon870

Dec 18, 2016
CBSA only asked me f it was my first time in Canada. A little chit chat with the officer and then he asked which college I’m going to. And, no, I did not receive any condition in my approval. The only condition I got was at Service Canada at the airport which says that I cannot start work before the official start date of my program which is Jan 7. Even my fellow international students at my class did not receive such a condition.
On thanks no this is not a condition. Well i have one more query my IELTS will expire on 16th of February and is this necessary for me to repeat it to enter caCanaas i will travel in april.