+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

Sayuri2019

Jan 9, 2019
Is like they are rejecting most of applicant that applied for January intake maybe because of the program and due to the delay people might not be able to meet up .. am just saying because they have rejected many applicant for January intake so am just confuse why most so many visa refuse of recent
I don’t think so. I applied quite well in advance for May intake, still got refusal.

pra199

Jan 23, 2019
Guys I have applied on Nov 28th 2018, Online application, Medical Upfront, for jan intake. But still no updates ( not even medical is updated). What are my options? Now deferred it to may. Should I re apply visa for may intake ? What could be reason that my application is not updated at all ?(got Acknowledgement on 13th dec and 7th Jan). TIA :)

Dev_Yadav

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Great information,
Can you please tell from whom did you get these notes, charges and how much time did it take to receive the notes?
CAIPS notes: Check out the different packages with some add on service at below link. $120 would be best as some of my known people applied for this it gives suggestions and advice to resolve the issue of refusal. Rest, you can choose any package as per your choice which you found best.

http://www.caips.ca/costs.shtml

Kirti_ajit

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Yes I got approved after my first refusal in Octover 22 2018 for Jan intake.
Now going for May intake. CAIPS notes are indeed very helpful.
Can you share more details. Like your profile ,course, reason for first rejection and steps taken while you applied for May intake..It would be very helpfu for people like us.