Visa for January 2019 status

Dev_Yadav

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Thank you again Dev for the response. I checked the cic website but was not able to find anything regarding how early you can enter Canada once you have the visa. For example my nephew's course will start on Sept 2019 and if he wants to enter Canada lets say on February is it allowed? Or the immigration office at the airport will refuse him to enter Canada because its almost 6 months earlier before his program starts. How do you know its only 1 month before the program starts but not more than 1-2 months? I just want to make sure if he can/can't enter Canada earlier.

Thank you again...cheers!!
Would be best if he travels maximum 1 month prior to his classes. Otherwise, high chances of not allowing him to enter in Canada if he travels bit early.

Kirti_ajit

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
My visa got rejected today.
applied on - 11th dec
Online non sds
Reason- not convinced that i will leave Canada after the course

Dev_Yadav

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
My visa got rejected today.
applied on - 11th dec
Online non sds
Reason- not convinced that i will leave Canada after the course
Don't feel down, get your CAIPS notes and reapply with strong SOP after satisfying all the requirements of the visa officer rejected your application, even I am in the same row applied on 14th December offline Bangalore IRCC. Still waiting for final decision. Probably will get refusal as most of the applicants are getting .

Keep try untill get succeed, would you mind sharing your application information like you applied online or offline. Which ircc office if it was offline .

Kirti_ajit

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Don't feel down, get your CAIPS notes and reapply with strong SOP after satisfying all the requirements of the visa officer rejected your application, even I am in the same row applied on 14th December offline Bangalore IRCC. Still waiting for final decision. Probably will get refusal as most of the applicants are getting .

Keep try untill get succeed, would you mind sharing your application information like you applied online or offline. Which ircc office if it was offline .
Applied online. I do not know why they are refusing all the application
Study permit refused on 216(1) of the IRPR.

Dev_Yadav

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Applied online. I do not know why they are refusing all the application
Study permit refused on 216(1) of the IRPR.
Nothing to surprise, it's like many applicant keep appearing for IELTS again and again as everytime they deduct .5 band out of any of the module which forces us to reapper and again pay them fees, So the same way they could play with it. I know many applicant got approval even in a single try and many of the applicants got refusal several time. So, it's all in their hand whether to approve or refuse .

But, don't be upset or feel down. Make sure this time you are following proper channel as to get CAIPS notes before reapplying .

Reactions: Kirti_ajit

Kirti_ajit

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
These people are playing with our lives :( :( Yea i have advised my agent to apply for CAIPs notes.Once i get the notes i will review and apply again for May intake.Very much frustrated

Dev_Yadav

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Is there anyone in this forum who applied for CAIPs notes and became successful in second try?
Yeah there are many guys. Check out this thread you will findout there were a guy who was talking about CAIPS and got the detailed reason of refusal.

Later he got succeed after following the CAIPS .

Reactions: Kirti_ajit

dandoh

Dec 9, 2018
Today at 11am I checked my application and it showed "Application/Profile updated" status and then went back to "Submitted"?
What does it mean?

Dev_Yadav

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Today at 11am I checked my application and it showed "Application/Profile updated" status and then went back to "Submitted"?
What does it mean?
They might be doing something on your application. Just check the medical status of your application. It might be updated.